Abby's Astounding Geometry Blog!-

This blog is for Miss Jovanovich's algebra and geometry classes to share ideas, ask questions, and reflect on what skills and topics we are studying. If we are lucky, we might even get a chance to connect with other students studying the same stuff.

by teacher: Tina Jovanovich

Today I attended the All-Conference Awards ceremony for my brother, Donald.  He was selected out of all the football players in Class A as the best defensive end in the conference.  I like to take this time to congratulate my brother on his amazing year in football.

Donald scored 5 touchdowns for the Cheverus Stags in the state championship game this year.  His team took home the golden football in a stunning victory over Lawrence High School, and he was award MVP of the game.  He also ran for almost 800 yards in just 4 playoff games.  Congrats on a great season and the state championship!  I’m so proud of you!!!  I hope you have an even better season next year!

Stag Pride!

Article posted January 9, 2012 at 11:35 AM • comment • Reads 40 • see all articles