Conditions of Use
Top 10 Advice for Incoming Freshmen
As you may know, the end of the year is quickly approaching! In fact, we are out of school in two days. This means that I will no longer be a freshmen. I will be a sophomore, and have to show the freshmen the way to go! Here's my top ten advice for the incoming freshmen!
1. Get involved in extra curricular activities. They're a great way to meet people.
2. Never procrastinate.
3. Always use your best effort. It won't go unnoticed.
4.Get to know one of your teachers really well. They can be a great resource!
5. Study without distractions. It will pay off.
6. Don't crowd the hallways in between classes.
7. Don't be afraid to ask questions if you don't understand something.
8. The upperclassmen aren't scary.
9. Sit with as many people as you want at lunch. There's no restrictions.
10. Don't over stress!
Hopefully that helps those of you new freshmen! Good luck :)
Article posted June 14, 2012 at 03:06 PM •
comment • Reads 171
see all articles