Conditions of Use
Just Some Advice...
This is going to be my last blog (So sad). For this blog, I am going to give the incoming freshmen some advice to make it through freshmen year alive, and hopefully in one piece...
1. Bring your own lunch. Seriously.
2. Until you know where you are going, stick to the sides of the hallways. Upperclassmen WILL run you over.
3. Don't be scared to ask for help. No one is going to yell at you or make fun of you.
4. Be friends with your team leader, they are there to help you.
5. Make new friends. But whatever you do, DON'T forget about your old ones.
6. Be nice to your parents, they are the two people who are not going to leave you.
7. Don't expect people to stay the same. Everyone changes, including you. Embrace it.
8. Try new things. If they don't work out, then at least you tried.
9. Go to as many school events as possible. They make the best memories.
10. Be yourself. Laugh at yourself. Don't take yourself or other people too seriously.
And lastly, don't stress yourself out too much. It really isn't THAT bad.
Good luck freshmen, see you after the summer.
Article posted June 12, 2012 at 11:51 AM •
comment • Reads 114
see all articles
About the Blogger
Hi I'm Grace and I am horse crazy. I am also a total math geek. Enjoy my blog!