Conditions of Use
This is my last blog for the year!!!! It has really been a joy blogging to you this year!!!
Well my last blog is to all the incoming freshman next year!! Hear are my top ten tips to succeeding!!!
1. DON'T PROCRASTINATE!!! I know it may be hard but try to stay on top of everything.
2. Get to know your teachers. They can actually help!!
3. Get involved. Even if you don't play sports get involved with groups.
4. Play sports. Even if you haven't played a sport before..try them!!
5. Get to class on time!!!
6. Make friends with new people!
7. Always bring food to classes, never go hungry throughout the day.
8. Don't be afraid to ask questions
9. Don't be scared of the upperclassmen..they are really nice!!!
10. HAVE FUN! Don't take everything TOO seriously!!!
Well that's it for the year!!
Have a great summer!!!!
Article posted June 15, 2012 at 08:57 AM •
comment • Reads 125
see all articles
About the Blogger
"Great moments... are born from great opportunity. And that's what you have here, tonight, boys. That's what you've earned here tonight. One game. If we played 'em ten times, they might win nine. But not this game. Not tonight. Tonight, we skate with them. Tonight, we stay with them. And we shut them down because we can! Tonight, WE are the greatest hockey team in the world. You were born to be hockey players. Every one of you. And you were meant to be here tonight. This is your time. Their time is done. It's over. I'm sick and tired of hearing about what a great hockey team the Soviets have. Screw 'em. This is your time. Now go out there and take it." - Herb Brooks