Basketball 4 L1f3-

This blog is for Miss Jovanovich's algebra and geometry classes to share ideas, ask questions, and reflect on what skills and topics we are studying. If we are lucky, we might even get a chance to connect with other students studying the same stuff.

by teacher: Tina Jovanovich

Bloggers!

My weekend was good, I dyed a pair of white socks pink for my basketball game this Tuesday. It is breast cancer awarness month in basketball so it should be a fun time.

On another note, after searching through the scratch programs I found a couple that were pretty sweet but this one, I thought, was the coolest. Here is the link [LINK]

In this program you control the physics of a helicopter in order to allow it to fly a certain way. You can also change the color of it and how much fuel it goes through. This program is really complicated and I am sure it took the creator a long time to make. I chose this one in particular because I liked how you can control certain parts of the helicopter in order to fly it how you want too. I also like flying in videogames and tis is the exact same thing as this.

Have a good week!

Kevin

Article posted January 29, 2012 at 07:08 PM • comment (3) • Reads 114 • see all articles

Basketball is my favorite sport, I like the way they dribble up and down the court. I like slam dunk, to take me to the hoop My favorite play is the alley-oop I like the pick-and-roll I like the give-and-go