Basketball 4 L1f3-

This blog is for Miss Jovanovich's algebra and geometry classes to share ideas, ask questions, and reflect on what skills and topics we are studying. If we are lucky, we might even get a chance to connect with other students studying the same stuff.

by teacher: Tina Jovanovich

Hello Bloggers! This is me just talking about my week once again. Also what is to come :)

So this past week has been pretty good. In class we had a quiz which I did pretty well on. I am finally starting to somewhat not hate proofs anymore. They are fairly simple if you get it so it's not that bad. This coming week is going to be very exciting. I have basketball tryouts so hopefully that all goes good. Oh and we have a binder quiz in class. I'm sure ill be fine on that

Till then,

Kevdog

Article posted November 20, 2011 at 07:14 PM • comment • Reads 44 • see all articles

Basketball is my favorite sport, I like the way they dribble up and down the court. I like slam dunk, to take me to the hoop My favorite play is the alley-oop I like the pick-and-roll I like the give-and-go