Basketball 4 L1f3-

This blog is for Miss Jovanovich's algebra and geometry classes to share ideas, ask questions, and reflect on what skills and topics we are studying. If we are lucky, we might even get a chance to connect with other students studying the same stuff.

by teacher: Tina Jovanovich

My blog buddies! Sorry this blog is a bit late but my internet has been down at my house for the whole weekend. Hopefully it will be back up when I get home.

Anyways...... This past week in class we have been learning about proofs. I find them very pointless and kinda boring. Who cares how you got the answer, you just got it. Haha..... But so far the class in general has been pretty cool. I love math and my mind just works in a mathematical way. The 1st quarter went pretty smoothly I thought. I ended up getting an A- which im pumped for. I'll write next week.

Till then,

Kevdog

Article posted November 14, 2011 at 10:00 AM • comment (1) • Reads 45 • see all articles

Basketball is my favorite sport, I like the way they dribble up and down the court. I like slam dunk, to take me to the hoop My favorite play is the alley-oop I like the pick-and-roll I like the give-and-go