Conditions of Use
word's of wisdom
Hello freshmen, and welcome to high school. I hope you all are having a good year so far. As you probably can tell high school is a lot different than middle school. Here are some words of wisdom for you.
1. Be mature and don't act stupid.
2. Try to make friends with upper classmen.
3. Get involved with different groops.
4. Do a sport, I recommend cross country, indoor and outdoor track. I loved it.
5. Stay positive about everything.
6. Don't slack off in classes.
7. All the teachers here are good.
8. Don't single out any teachers.
9. Don't do drugs or alcohol just to look cool, because it's not.
10. Just have fun sometimes but not to much.
I hope these tips with help you get throw your first year of high school. Have a good rest of the year.
Article posted June 7, 2012 at 08:30 AM •
comment • Reads 85
see all articles