Blogmeister Meisterblog

This blog is for Miss Jovanovich's algebra and geometry classes to share ideas, ask questions, and reflect on what skills and topics we are studying. If we are lucky, we might even get a chance to connect with other students studying the same stuff.

teacher: Tina Jovanovich

High School is different than middle school, work always needs to be turned in on time. Sometimes teachers will take work late but they will take off points. Parents become more concerned with who you hang out with, in middle school if you made a new friend your parents would be happy, but in high school they'll ask you a lot of questions about this new friend. Asking for help is not bad a thing, it can really help just by asking, the teachers are there to help you. Take advantage of study halls.

Math is going good so far in quarter two. I am passing in homework on time more now and it was one of my goals to pass in homework on time. I still need to use my planner more, ive gotten better but im trying to use it everyday. I have learned evaluating equations and translating expressions

I have became more comfortable with real numbers, integers and order of operations. I have been thinking about semester exams, I hope I get good grades on them. I know that they are 20% of my final grade. I do not know what the schedule looks like yet. I can study for the exams so i will get good grades on them. I can find out what the schedule looks like. I can find out what I need to study.

I enjoyed having a small class with a few of my friends. I did good on some assignments, which made me proud. The tests have made me frustrated because I do not test well and i did bad on most of them. Things i will do differently in quarter 2 are use my planner more so I can remember my homework and get homework in on time, so I can I can improve my grade. My two goals in quarter 2 are to use my planner more and to get all my homework in on time and hopefully I will get a better grade.

Hi, My name is Matt. I like Longboards and Rock Music