Let's Blog-

Blogging is a fun, engaging way to write!

by teacher: Mrs. Freitas

Hello, today I am going to write in my opinion what I think about Ben Johnson�s quote, �William Shakespeare is not of an age but of all time�. I hope you really like my blog and if you do like it will you please comment? Thank you.
I think what Ben meant was that Will was a hard worker and he thought he should be admired for that. Will worked very hard and he spent long nights working hard and probably having his hand hurt a lot from writing since they did not have typewriters or computers. Another reason Ben probably thought he should be admired is because of Will�s natural ability to write and make audiences laugh, cry, and feel the emotion of the play. So all in all Ben thought he should be admired for eons to come.
And Ben was right; Will�s work had been admired and an inspiration to many writers and directors. Modern versions of his plays have been created in movies and even books. Some of the movies are called Gnomeio and Juliet and Romeo and Juliet. Some books have also been copied but in modern language like Romeo and Juliet. Just to let you know in my opinion I think Romeo and Juliet is the most famous.
I think that Ben was right and William was the greatest writer and still is one of the greatest writers who ever lived. I Hope you like my blog and if you did, remember to comment. Thank you.

Article posted October 13, 2011 at 09:51 PM • comment • Reads 57 • see all articles

Hi my Name is Lucas and I can't wait to be bloging this year. I hope you like my blogs so stay tuned for more reading