Let's Blog-

Blogging is a fun, engaging way to write!

by teacher: Mrs. Freitas

The gift that I could describe my home could be from the desert. It is a very pretty gift.

I got my special rocks at a yard sale for 50 cents and it was a whole basket and a little bag! I was surprised because it was that cheap.

They are beautiful rocks and they have crystals and they are all kinds of colors. I have a purple crystal rock and I have a turquoise rock too.

My rocks describe my home by all the desert all around my house.

Today I explained what gift I would give to describe my home. What would you give to describe your home?

The gift that describes my home is my rocks. They are very, very, special to me.

When my dad got home from work on one afternoon, he surprised me with very pretty rocks that are special.

They were very shiny, It was dark pink, and it had a shape like a small mountain. It was my favorite rock in the whole wide world!

My rocks describe my home because my family gave it to me, and it reminds me of when I was little because I loved the color pink.

Now I have told you how it is like my home. What would you give for a present that will describe your home?

Hi my Name is Lucas and I can't wait to be bloging this year. I hope you like my blogs so stay tuned for more reading