-

5th Grade Reading and Social Studies---> The Reading Lab is where bright young readers come to discuss, through in-depth dialogue, literature that they are reading._____ The Social Studies Parlor is where students respond to critical questions related to different aspects of Social Studies, and then discuss their responses through thoughtful discussions.

by teacher: Mr. Volkman

Earl Campbell was a big and bulky guy.he ran over people and kept running.Also Earl Campbell was 5'11 and 250 pounds.Earl campbell was born on March 26,1955.The saddest moment in Earl Campbell life was when his dad died because he was so young,and he needed someone to help him with football.Earl Campbell attended Texas University in 1974 Earl Campbell won the Heisman trophy in 1977.The Heisman trophy is basically the player of the year for college Football.Earl Campbell got drafted to the Houston Oilers in 1978.the biggest challenge in Earl Campbells life was when his resraunt closed down because he needed something to do.He has a wife Reuna smith.The happiest moment of his life is when he got married.Earl Campbell was know for his abilites to play football.the football industry was a better place with him because he was one of the best players in NFL hisory.

Article posted October 17, 2011 at 03:05 PM • comment (1) • Reads 52 • see all articles