Copyright (c) 2014 by JaNathan Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
JaNathan -- Blogmeister

Ja'Nathan's Amazing and Colerful Blog

by JaNathan teacher: Mark Ahlness

My 2 Week Vacation

It was the day of my vacation. We were going to California. I was only 3 years old, my brother was 1 year old. The people that were going are.... me, my mom, and my brother. When we got to the airport we had to give our bags to one of the people that work there.

When we were waiting for our suitcases we were watching the planes lift off, but it wasn’t ours. When our bags came we went to the airplane.

When we were on the plane the conductors announced “We are having pancakes and bacon for breakfeast today” He said that because it was 7:00 am.

When we were in the air we flew over San Francisco. I saw a whole bunch of houses and stores.

When we were @ my grandma's house I went outside with my uncle and rode dirt bikes with him. He built the whole track.

Article posted February 10, 2012 at 02:03 PM • comment • Reads 63 • see all articles

Subscribe with Bloglines