Copyright (c) 2014 by JaNathan Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
JaNathan -- Blogmeister

Ja'Nathan's Amazing and Colerful Blog

by JaNathan teacher: Mark Ahlness

Title: Changing Desks (06/05/12)
Description: Every 3 weeks the students in roomtwelve.com get a new partner and a new desk. Here is what they had to say about it, in two paragraphs or more...

Changing desks is fun. You put little slips of paper in a can and the teacher will call out a name. And the next person he calls out is your partner. If you haven't already sat next to them, you sit next to them for 3 weeks and then we switch again.

It is fun to move but hard. The seat I sit at now is close to my computer. Chelsea is my favorite partner. It is fun to move.

We have moved 12 times. This is the last time moving time. I have sat where I sit 2 times. This I my 2 time sitting there. We move every 3 weeks.

I have been talking about moving desks in the school year. It is still hard to move desks.

I like changing desks with other people. I like the middle front seat the best because you can hear the teacher the best. Plus you can see what he’s writing. But where I’m sitting now you can barely hear him and you can’t see what he’s writing.

My favorite partner was my best friend, Lucas. Although I got in trouble a lot talking to him in class, I don’t care, because he’s still my best friend! At my house we play XBOX at his house we exercise.

By Ryan

I think that it is cool to change desks every 3 weeks. You don't have to move your desk, all you have to do is move your stuff. It is awesome.

My first partner was Dahira and my last was Chelsea.

When you change desks you always sit with new kids and that was kind of fun.

My favorite desk was in the back of the class. Because it is quiet and you could do your work alone, and my favorite partner was Elijah.

He moved to a different school. I never always sat next to a boy. Sometimes I sat next to a girl. We changed desks every three weeks and that’s a long time.

Almost everybody was my partner. I am sitting next to Ethan right now. And the funniest partner I sat next to was Elijah.

This is our 12 time changing desks. We never do the same partner twice, it is cool. I have sat next to 12 out of  20. My first partner was Landyn. Try his blog and look at it for a little. After we swiched the first time My partner on the first week hit me in the face with a racket in gym but that is a another story.  

We spend 3 weeks with our partners. It is shorter than the other class is.

My first girl parter was Esme. She was super nice.  I sat with boys most of the year which wasn't so bad. Changing desks is really fun because you sit  with new people and get to know them. I sat next to all my best friends already except one.

Mackenzie 34

Journal 34

June 5, 2012

I think that when I was partners with Chelsea it was my favorite. It was really fun.

But then we had to move. And I sit in group one and Chelsea sits in group three. We change desks every three weeks so it went bye fast.

My favorite place I sat was right in the middle of group two. The second desk. It was my first desk! My first partner was Elijah. He does not go to this school any more. Where Iman sits now.

I also like my new desk. Because I get to turn on the lights and shut the door. And I get to sit in the back of the group. But still my favorite partner is Chelsea.

Well I don’t know what I think about changing desks every three weeks. The good thing about it is what if I get to sit with someone I like. That would be good. I would get to sit next to all my friends. So that would be the good part.

The bad part would be what if I had to sit next to someone I really hate. Like oops that is classified in formation.

I liked changing seats every three weeks because Ryan and me were partners and almost all my friends and me got to sit together. And you get to change rows and you sometimes get the same spot. And that’s not that cool at all. The most fun thing of all is that you get to do computers or journal.

And you have different learning spots. I think MR. ALHNESS lets us change seats because we get to know more stuff about other people.

I don’t have any other things to write.

I think that the best partners were Mackenzie and Victoria. That was fun sitting next to them, but then we had to move desks. Victoria sits in my group, and she sits in front of me, but Mackenzie sits in group one, at the very back. We change desks every three weeks and the week that I sat next to Mackenzie was really fast so bye, bye fast.

My first partner was Cameron. My favorite place to sit is in group one, the second desk and the very back first one.

Now I sit in group three, without Mackenzie, but Victoria sits in front of me!

My favorite partner was Landyn. Because it was fun working with Landyn taking tests. And doing math and English. It was also fun because he would help me and I would help him. It was also fun to just be his partner.

My second favorite partner was Lucas. He is my friend and it was cool to do spelling with him because we would we work together and on the first day we would be done. And also because he is one of my good friends.

So that is my story.

Journal34

Esme

June 5, 2012

I liked it when I was partners with Mari in the back of group 2. It was awesome because we got to do things together and it was really fun.

My favorite spot was in the very front of group 1, on the right side desk. I sat there like 3 times but I still liked it. I was partners with nobody when Joshua left, and I sat by nobody again when there were only 19 people in the class.

I have always wanted to sit in the front of group 2. It would be fun. When we changed desks for the last time, I hoped I would sit there, but I didn’t.

Article posted June 5, 2012 at 06:48 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 178

June 5, 2012

I liked changing desks. Because I get to get a new partner every 3 weeks. My favorite partner sitting with is Ethan because we are best friends. We play with each other every day. Sometimes he has to go to dance chance so I just play with Ryan and Lucas.

My favorite seat is in the middle on the first two rows. I like it better than any of my other seats because I am closer to the board and when I get called up I don’t have to walk through rows and make stuff fall. Once I walked past somebody’s desk and there was a water bottle and it fell.

Changing desks was fun and exciting because it was the last time we were ever going to change desks in the school year.

The person I got as my partner was Victoria and the person who I wanted to get was Mari but I didn't but that was ok, I like Victoria too. Mari sits right in front of me so that is good.

Journal 34

Janathan

June 5, 2012

My favorite partner for the whole year is… LANDYN !!!!

He was my favorite because he let me use some of his stuff.

My second favorite would’ve probably been Lucas, because we would be able to talk to each other. Same with Ryan.

My third best partner probably would’ve been Cameron.

Article posted June 5, 2012 at 06:55 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 156

What I liked was I liked that when we could change seats and sit by other people.

I like sitting by different people because if you need help you ask your partner.

Subscribe with Bloglines