Copyright (c) 2014 by Elissa Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Elissa -- Blogmeister

Elissa's Awsome Place-

by Elissa teacher: Mark Ahlness

Once upon a time there was a turkey named Sam.

He was just eating food at night. He got a little tired so he went to bed. When he woke up in the morning he saw some people in the window. He thought they were just visitors so he went back inside and asked his friend Susie if she knew who they were but Susie said she didn’t know who they were. She also said, "Can you show me them to me?" Sam said that he could.

They started walking to where they were.

When they got there Sam said, "So do you know them?" Susie said no. They started walking back inside.

Sam went to ask his other friend Mara. He asked her and she said she didn’t know what he was talking about. Sam said that he could show Mara what he was talking so they were on there way. When they got there Mara said, "I’m pretty sure I don’t know who they are." So they started going back inside when they got inside Mara went back to take her nap and Sam went to find somewhere to sit. He found a spot right by the door. A couple minutes later he got up and peeked out the window. He saw a little boy say to the people he was wondering who they were, that he could not wait to have turkey for dinner and on Thanksgiving dinner. Sam felt very scared inside. He saw that the door was open a crack so he opened it more and escaped from the barn. He found a little closet so he opened it and saw a wolf costume. He said to himself, "I think it will fit." He got it on and he said, "It looks good on me." He went out the door and ran into the woods and returned safe. The End!

Article posted November 18, 2011 at 04:31 PM • comment (1) • Reads 151 • see all articles