Copyright (c) 2014 by Elissa Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Elissa -- Blogmeister

Elissa's Awsome Place-

by Elissa teacher: Mark Ahlness

Once when I was eight years old I went to my school. I went inside but I forgot something in the car. So my brother was with me and so was my mom. My mom said that my brother could take me so we were on our way.

When we were on our way to the car we saw a guy wearing all black even with a black hat. We saw him and ran to my car as fast as we could and when we got to the car we locked all the doors as fast as we could and once we got in the car we waited for a while and then peeked out the window and saw someone pull over so we locked down again but we decided to peek out again so we did.

We saw the person who got out and it was someone we knew. They saw us in the car and headed to us and we opened the door and she asked us what was wrong and we told her what was wrong and she walked us back to the school and we went to our mom and told her what was wrong and after that we went home, had dinner and went to bed.

P.S this is not a true story

Article posted October 31, 2011 at 04:15 PM • comment (4) • Reads 175 • see all articles