Copyright (c) 2014 by Landyn Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Landyn -- Blogmeister

Landyn's Amazing World

by Landyn teacher: Mark Ahlness

Article posted July 24, 2012 at 12:00 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 326

This 4th of July was awesome because, we had 2 bags of fireworks. We had 12 cakes and this big pack of triple and double shots in this tube thing.

I am happy Mr. A gave us that paper so we could still write on our blogs. In the Summer I will write about Idaho. I am going to Silver Wood.

I think we should have blogs in the summer because the other kids had it and we don't get to blog. The get to write in the summer and we don't get to.

We should get to keep them because in the summer you might go somewhere. Then you get to wite about your trip to where they went.

I wish we could keep the blog and write in the summer. If we get to then I will be happy!!

I will miss writing stories on my blog. We can not write stories on our blog because Mr. Ahlness is retiring. I wish he wasn't retiring.

I wish I could still be in room twelve but I can't. I wonder if we could still write articles.

I am going to Idaho for the summer.We are going to a theme park called Silver Wood. It will be fun because it is a theme park and a water park too. I don't think we are taking a plane because it cost to much money. So I guess we are going to drive. After Silver Wood we are driving to Mount Rushmore. It will be fun. We are staying for a week.

I am going with my friends Bryan and Emma. We are going to have a lot of fun at Silver Wood. I don't think they are coming to Mount Rushmore. If they do it will be even more fun. I wish after Mount Rushmore I can go back to Silver Wood.

Article posted June 5, 2012 at 06:48 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 173

June 5, 2012

I liked changing desks. Because I get to get a new partner every 3 weeks. My favorite partner sitting with is Ethan because we are best friends. We play with each other every day. Sometimes he has to go to dance chance so I just play with Ryan and Lucas.

My favorite seat is in the middle on the first two rows. I like it better than any of my other seats because I am closer to the board and when I get called up I don’t have to walk through rows and make stuff fall. Once I walked past somebody’s desk and there was a water bottle and it fell.

Article posted June 1, 2012 at 04:15 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 88

First, we got Mcdonalds for breakfast. Second, we drove there. It was a 3 hour drive. When we got there it was really small.

We went to the store and bought some stuff. I got a turtle but it was dead in the clear box. The people that made it killed the turtle and then put it in the box.

I just took the test today. Some of the words are so hard to read. So I just guessed on the hard words one. But some of them I knew. It was pretty easy, but not the ones with the hard words in it.

We are going to take another one tomorrow. I think that one is going to be harder because it is the second test and maybe they might make it harder for the kids so they can learn more.

First, we went to Uwajimaya. We got to see a bunch of stuff. My favorite part of Uwajimaya was when me and my group got to see the book store inside. They had a whole bunch of books. They had two levels of books. Upstairs and downstairs.

After that, we went to the Fortune Cookie Factory. It was really yummy. The gave us some samples of cookies and noodles. I liked the part when we got to see how they make the cookies.

Next, we went to an eating place called Sun Ya. My favorite part of Sun Ya was when we had the chopstick contest. The chopstick contest is the table that didn’t use any forks would win. Everybody won even if they used forks.

After that, we went to the park. It was kind of fun. But I was too full too play anything. So I just sat down with Ethan. I only played for like 5 or 10 minutes and then I sat down.

Finally, after the park we went back too the car and drove back to school. Hunter made some trucks honk. To make the trucks or cars honk we put our hand out the window and make your hand go up and down.

May 8, 2012

When I was done I ate some of my snacks that I saved. The snacks were yummy, the one I liked the most is the small crackers.

When I was done I drew some pictures of monsters and some other pictures. I think I drew asteroids and rocks.

I think that the math test is going to be easier than the reading one. I think it is going to be easy because I am kind of good at math.

May 10, 2012

The MSP was different because one of the tests is math and one of them is a reading test. The snacks were the same.

I like the reading test better than the math test and I really like the snacks because it is really good.

Subscribe with Bloglines