Copyright (c) 2014 by Landyn Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Landyn -- Blogmeister

Landyn's Amazing World

by Landyn teacher: Mark Ahlness

Title: MSP (05/10/12)
Description: Student reflections after taking the Reading and Math portions of the Measurements of Student Progress, WA state test.

I do not like the msp. I hope that the math test will be easy.

I loved the math test. I like it more better than the reading. I hate the reading test. I love the math test and the math test was easy. Love, Dahira.

May 8, 2012 What I thought about the MSP test is there were not hard parts but not easy parts. It was a big book so it took so long I didn’t skip and come back. I feel great and now the math test is coming up and I feel better about that one. The snack was ok. I brought my own but Mr. A said to eat his snacks so nobody had better snacks than anybody else. I did some colorings, it felt like I was just taking a normal test nothing bad or good.

May 10, 2012 I liked the math test better because it’s harder but the reading was the easiest thing ever. But they both took forever because they are big books. The snack was ok, I poured the juice and everyone kept asking me first, I want the juice first. It was so irritating.

We just did the msp and it was fun. After we were done we had to read. The snacks were good. We got gold fish and crackers. I just guessed on some of the answers. There were some easy parts. There were some hard parts. The test was long.

May 10, 2012

We had the same snack. But today we had gold fish, water, Crackers, and granola bars. The math msp was fun. The first one we had was the reading one. I was with Mrs. Holms. I guessed on some of them. The test was too long.

May 10, 2012

I thought the MSP test was ok. Most of it was easy. There was a really hard problem that I had to skip ahead and go back. I finished in like sixth place. There were a couple of hard problems.

May 8, 2012

Reading the MSP was BORING. I had to do 33 PAGES. All of them were Hard. I also had to sit and wait for other kids. It took “FOREVER”. It was actually like 15 minutes but it seemed like it took forever. I was like the 13th person done. I guessed on a couple but I knew most of them.

The math M.s.p was kind of easy. There were a couple of problems I did not understand. But I got through it.

I love the MSP. It was awesome. I wish that it was longer. I do not know why but it was awesome. I did not skip at all but I did a guess once. When I was done I did a star for a doodle. And I feel scared about the math MSP.

I think the math msp was so EASY. I know why. It was just so EASY. I was the second one done. Well this was one was more EASY then the reading msp. The reading msp was harder.

Well today is Thursday and I just finished the math Msp I think it was a lot better than the reading Msp. Except one of the questions I don’t think is possible so I don’t think I’m going to get it right. You don’t know how happy I am that the Msp is over but I’m also grouchy at the same time. I’m grouchy because they made us do the test @#$% um… sorry about that back there. I just lost my temper.

But you know I have no Msp’s to look forward to... what was that, just a tear trickle down my face, noooo! The Msp is gone. I feel so lost, wouldn't you. How will I survive. Years later... I can't believe I got into Harvard just from the Msp. Now I know why we have the Msp. It's so we can not end out being an uneducated hobo living on the streets.

We just finished the reading msp it was really really really boring. I was one of the first ones finished.

I didn't guess or skip any of the problems. The math MSP might be harder.

I thought that the MSP was kind of hard. the reading MSP was too easy. When I finished it was the first break.

I was about the third one finished.

The reading MSP was easy and hard, but mostly easy. The hard part for me was where you had to write something on a bunch of lines. The book was thick. It took a lot of time.

The math MSP was hard because it had more different stuff than the reading MSP.

The reading MSP.

It was easy and I hope in fourth grade it will be a little harder. It was easy in third grade. I can’t wait till fourth grade.

The Math MSP

Was a little harder. Same thing, I hope in fourth grade it will be a little harder. It was just easy stuff. So I think they should make an upgrade to it. That is what I think.

I thought the MSP was going to be hard before I even did it, but after we started to do it, it was easier than I thought it would be. I thought the pencils that the principal gave us were cool. It said my principal loves me. I was like the eleventh one who finished. The test wasn’t easy, but it wasn’t hard. It was sort of in the middle. I think the math is going to be easier than the reading because I am really good at math. I feel relieved that the reading part is done. I am more excited about the math test than the reading part.

I thought the Math MSP was sooooooooooo easy! I was the first one to finish because it was really easy. The Reading MSP was harder than the Math MSP. I am really good at math. It is my favorite subject in school. That is why I thought it was easy and that I was the first one to finish. I checked my work two times before I raised my hand and Mr. Ahlness took my test. After he took my test, he gave me drawing paper. I love to draw. At 9:55, we took a break and had a snack. I had two apples, two crackers, and a cup of juice. It was really good and then we started to test again.

The reading MSP wasn't that hard, and it didn't take me that long, so it wasn't that bad.

When I finished, I drew a picture of Mae the falcon, and colored her in all the way. I gave Mr. Ahlness the picture, too.

I thought the reading MSP was easier than the the Math one.

One of the doodles I did was a picture of my dog Benny, and for some strange reason, everybody thought it was cute.

May 8, 2012

When I was done I ate some of my snacks that I saved. The snacks were yummy, the one I liked the most is the small crackers.

When I was done I drew some pictures of monsters and some other pictures. I think I drew asteroids and rocks.

I think that the math test is going to be easier than the reading one. I think it is going to be easy because I am kind of good at math.

May 10, 2012

The MSP was different because one of the tests is math and one of them is a reading test. The snacks were the same.

I like the reading test better than the math test and I really like the snacks because it is really good.

I didn't think it was too hard at most parts. There was some easy parts but most of them were medium.

The book of the test was really thick. I thought I did pretty good on the test but not super good and not super bad.

One other thing about the test was that I was really scared that it would be really hard and I would be the last one to finish but when I did it it was much easier than I thought it would be so that was a suprise.

One other thing that happened and I didn't think it would but we got breaks which was good. We got snacks. I didn't bring one but my teacher Mr. Ahlness did, so ya.

The math msp was so much easier than I thought it would be. I was really surprised.

In the math msp we got a break and we had a snack but I didn't bring one but my teacher did. We got crackers, apples and juice. I liked the juice, it was really good.

The Reading M.S.P was…. Mmmm……… FANTASTIC!!!! The “Math Msp” Was a lot easier than the “Reading Msp.” And besides that ….. uh…. It was AWESOME !!!!

Subscribe with Bloglines