Copyright (c) 2014 by Landyn Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Landyn -- Blogmeister

Landyn's Amazing World

by Landyn teacher: Mark Ahlness

Title: Earth Day (04/12/12)
Description: Two or more short paragraphs on what Earth Day means, our experiences preparing for it, etc.

1. Happy Earth day. I went to room 18. It was awesome. I love their classroom. They were cool. They had a lot of questions. They were quiet.

2. Happy Earth day. I went to room 10. It was awesome too. I like them.

I love decorating bags! Because I love art. also I have a ton of ideas so I just love art!!! I have decorated 3 bags, and am working on one more. If you read my blog and you get my bag please comment! I have my name on all 4 of my bags.  

You could save the earth by picking up litter and throwing it away and also by using things that are recycible. And that's about it but most importantly don't forget to visit this site  http://earthdaybags.org/  remember to comment 

I think earth day is when you take care of the earth. I can't wait for earth day.  It is on April 22, 2012. It is on the same Day each year:

There is a website. It is Earthdaybags.org

April 12, 2012

Tomorrow we’re going to Safeway to return the Earth Day Bags we decorated. We’re in charge of the whole SCHOOL. JK (Just Kidding). We just edit the bags and make sure they're correct. I corrected a bag that said 2021. So I had to make the one into a two and the two into a one. And my friend got one that was a forth grade bag that said the year was 2222.

Tomorrow we're going to return the bags to Safeway. Mr. Ahlness said that it's going to be the shortest Field Trip EVER. There is a website that you can go to and it's called EarthDayBags.org and .com works too. It's going to be fun because we might get a tour of Safeway. Mr. Ahlness also said that people might take pictures of us!

I feel awesome about earth day bags. I'm so excited to go to Safeway tomorrow so we can return the bags

I love Earth day because it is all about saving the Earth. And every Earth day we pick up trash.

I liked that we got to go to different classes, like rooms 22, 9, and different grades like 3rd and 5th grade. But that is not the reason I am talking about this. I am talking about this because more people need to remember “Earth Day”. You should try the “Earth Day” grocery project. If you live in Seattle go to the Roxbury Safeway on “Earth Day” Sunday April 22. You could get a bag that Arbor Heights School made from one of the kids or a teacher. They are free                  

Well geting ready for Earth day is awesome.  This year we decorated bags for Earth Day. I made three bags for Earth day. I want to make  4 bags so I'm going to ask Mr. Alhness.  I love Earth Day.  There is a website you can go to if you want to, it is called org or Earthday bags.org or .com.

This is some ways that you can save the earth. 1 DON'T  CUT DOWN TREES. 2 DON'T THROW  AWAY  PAPER WHEN YOU MESS UP. 3 Do use  the back. 4 Do plant  trees.

I think Earth day is important because it celebrates what gives us oxygen. If we didn’t have trees we would die. Everyone would no longer exist, and they're fun to climb on. I don’t want to have to buy bottled air, and I don’t want to have an annoying lorax speaking for the trees all the time, even though he does have a good mustache. Killing trees is like killing mother earth which is also like is like killing your mother.

Well I don’t have many weird experiences this earth day. I never have had any experiences on earth day. We did correct most of the mistakes on the bags though. Like a lot of people don’t capitalize Arbor Heights. It’s kind of weird because the kindergartners made less mistake than any other grade so far.

Kindergarteners made less mistakes then any other grade which is totally amazing. Some of the handwriting was hard to read, but come on give them a break.

I liked doing earth day bags because every looks different and they're really cool when they're done, because they all have a lot of different.And I like earth day beacuse we care for the earth. And we also have people that don't care for the earth. {Click here to go to a Earth day bags website} earthdaybags.org.

I’ve enjoyed decorating the bags and going to other classes to give them the bags so they can decorate bags for Earth Day. Earth Day is an AWESOME day, it’s the birthday of the Earth. It’s the best day ever. If you want to see some bags that were decorated go on Earthdaybags.org.

So take care of the Earth. The Earth is special.

My favorite was making the bags. I made two. My second favorite was talking to classes. I have a field trip to Safeway. The room I went to was room 1, and room 15, it was fun. There is a contest about K-1 2-3 4-5. The winner is a 30 dollar gift card to Safeway. The teachers buy stuff from Safeway.

The thing I enjoyed the most was decorating the brown Safeway bags. It was really fun. I made three bags. I am on my fourth bag. Another thing I enjoyed was editing the bags. It was really fun. I got two upside down bags and one sideways bag. The bags that we saw were beautiful.

My experience was not being nervous or scared of gong in front of other people. I was nervous at first, but when I practiced in front of our classroom, I wasn’t nervous anymore.

My family is going to Safeway on Earth Day so we can get an Earth Day bag. I hope we get mine. You can go to the website earthdaybags.org. You can see bags that other students did in the past years. Some are really good. You can even see other bags from other countries. It is very cool.   

I am enjoying making earth day bags and coloring them. It is really fun, you should make on too. Well you are going to make one because a bunch of my classmates went to your room and talked about making Earth day bags.

I like to make earth day bags because.....I don't know why, but is is fun making them. On Earth Day April 22 2012 I am going to go to Safeway and shop so I can get a bag from my school. And beside yesterday me and my mom went to Safeway to shop for food and stuff, I wish when I went to Safeway it was Earth Day and then I could of got a bag and have it at home right now.

I’ve enjoyed doing the bags for Earth day.

I liked doing the bags the most out of this experience. I’ve only done two but I’m not done with the second one yet. I might do a third one, but I don’t think I will.

This experience has been very fun to do with the bags, and tomorrow we get to celebrate it by going to Safeway and giving the bags out to people, well we won't give them to the people but we’ll give it to one of the people that work there. Then on Earth day they’ll give it to people.

PS. If you want to see the bags people have deccorated over the years go to earthdaybags.org.

Subscribe with Bloglines