Copyright (c) 2014 by Iman Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Iman -- Blogmeister

Iman's Universe

Room Twelve

by Iman

teacher: Mark Ahlness

The MSP
I thought the MSP was going to be hard before I even did it, but after we started to do it, it was easier than I thought it would be. I thought the pencils that the principal gave us were cool. It said my principal loves me. I was like the eleventh one who finished. The test wasn’t easy, but it wasn’t hard. It was sort of in the middle. I think the math is going to be easier than the reading because I am really good at math. I feel relieved that the reading part is done. I am more excited about the math test than the reading part.

I thought the Math MSP was sooooooooooo easy! I was the first one to finish because it was really easy. The Reading MSP was harder than the Math MSP. I am really good at math. It is my favorite subject in school. That is why I thought it was easy and that I was the first one to finish. I checked my work two times before I raised my hand and Mr. Ahlness took my test. After he took my test, he gave me drawing paper. I love to draw. At 9:55, we took a break and had a snack. I had two apples, two crackers, and a cup of juice. It was really good and then we started to test again.

Article posted May 10, 2012 at 03:15 PM • comment • Reads 97 • see all articles