Copyright (c) 2014 by Shire Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Shire -- Blogmeister

Shire's World-

by Shire teacher: Mark Ahlness

Title: My Blog (06/14/12)
Description: An end of the year reflection of feelings about the blog, blogging, and what the blog has meant. Two paragraphs.

My favorite article is my sping Vacation becase I love vacation, it is fun.

Our  class can't go on the blog and write because our teacher is leaving. It is the last year of the blog, it is not fair. I will miss my teacher .

I think that other kids should have blogs. I think it would be a good idea because it teaches you responsibility. It would be fun for the kids.

My favorite article was the new computer lab. The hard part was to get them published. But it was fun to get them published..

At the end of the school Mr. Ahlness() is changing our pasword for our blog so we can't write stories unless our parents write a note saying that we can write over the summer. But thats just the summer. Plus we get out of school the 22 so we don't have much time to write. Although we can write 'till the 25th because that's when Mr. Ahlness gets all of his stuff out of the school. I'm going to ask my mom if she can write that note for me so I can give it to Mr. Ahlness.

I'm going to miss all of the stuff here but at least I found a new best friend that I can play with. His name's Lucas. He has long hair. If you exit my blog and scroll down a little bit you'll see his blog too! It's pretty cool to know that we're the only bloggers in the whole entire school. I can't wait until school is over. They aren't going away, we just can't write on it. Plus you can leave comments until September 1, 2012().

I wish that Mr. A  was not leaving. Why does it have to end this way!!! But it is awesome that today is field day. Field day is awesome!!!

I wish Mr.A wasn't retiring. He is an awesome teacher. I want to to stay here.

I don't want to go to Pathfinder. At the end of the year all the schools that I went to I move and go to a different school. And I don't want to keep doing that!!! And all of my friends are here!!!

This is my last article. I am not going to write more. But after this I am going to start my blog with my famly I hope. After the 25 of June we cannot write any more so it is sad .  Please come back and keep reading, you can still leave a comment so please do. I think if you really want to start a blog you just need some help from a teacher or patience. My blog was the best thing that happened to me so far.  So this is the end. It is really. If you read this try not to be as sad as me if you can.

I am going to make it nice and short. I will miss you good bye.   Now there is still Mr. Ahlness blog.

On the 25th we are never able to write on our blogs ever again. But don't worry, I will still have more blog articles sent in, about three more.

As most of you know Mr. Ahlness is retiring. So my blog will still be up. You still can read my stories just not any new ones.

I did like my blog and I think most of you did too. Because I mean who wouldn't. Probably someone who belongs in an asylum (aka) a place for crazy people. They would also be wearing a straightjacket (aka) a jacket for people who live in the asylum (aka) a place for crazy people.

My favorite story on my blog is Ava's nightmares. I think it was the first article I ever wrote. It was made sometime in September I would guess.

I think other kids should have blogs. I mean especialy kindergartners. I mean how funny would that be. It would be all high and squeaky. And it would say I wanted a cookie mommy wouldn't let me have a cookie.

This is one of my last articles ever. But if you want me to have a different blog send me comments saying that it will be called acient ruins of Mara. But you must send all comments before June 25, 2012 so I can post an article saying if I will have a blog. I will try to get all the articles from this blog onto the new one.

We have to leave our blogs behind, but we can still look at them. But its not fair because the other kids got to do it over summer break and we dont get to.  Kids must be able to write! Over the summer!

Article posted June 14, 2012 at 06:59 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 69

My blog is a really good place to write, but now Mr. Ahlness is retiring from the school and I will miss him and my blog, because I can't write on my blog any more, I only can see the stories I wrote and other kids.

I will miss Mr. Ahlness and my blog a lot. The article I liked best was the favorite things. I like my blog a lot.

I'm going to see all the articles on my blog and other kids too. I will miss Mr. Ahlness a lot.

I will miss the XO laptops too. I will miss everything in the class.

It the end of my blog because Mr. Ahlness is retiring. I made that face because I'm sad. I want Mr. Ahlness to stay, but you can leave a comment.

No more writing stories or articles. I am going to miss room 12 and reading groups and math contests and spelling. I wish that I could write on my blog in the Summer.

But anyways am glad that I can still look at it and stuff.

I think blogging was really fun. I liked to write articles on it. I wrote long articles and short ones. My blog will still be on the internet, but we can't go on it. Mr. Ahlness will change our passwords so we can't go on our blogs and write more articles because he is retiring. We can write comments.

The hard part about writing the articles was we had to come up with ideas and write an article about it. It wasn't hard, but it was tougher than the other things that we had to do on our blogs. I think other kids should have blogs so they can have fun. We can't put our last names or our phone number on our blog. Having a blog is really fun so other kids should have the opportunities to have a blog.

Over the summer, I will still read my blog. I won't get to write on it. I will miss writing on my blog. I used to do it all the time. I love writing on my blog because I can show everybody my imagination.

I wrote around twenty stories that are posted up on my blog. I want to keep reading them over and over. Whenever I get bored I will go on my blog and read my stories because I like to read a lot.

I can still see Mr. Ahlness, because he is my neighbor, but I will miss my blog the most because I love writing on my blog. Writing on my blog is one of my favorite things to do. I will miss it very much.

I will also miss the X O Laptops.They are very fun and entertaining. I will miss them a lot.

I will miss writing stories on my blog. We can not write stories on our blog because Mr. Ahlness is retiring. I wish he wasn't retiring.

I wish I could still be in room twelve but I can't. I wonder if we could still write articles.

Well I'm going to tell you about my blog and how I think Other kids should have blogs and my favorite blog article.

First of all this will probably be the last article I will put on my blog because we only have 6 more days of school in the year.

I might have one more blog article but I'm pretty sure I'm not going to.

I think other kids should have a blog in this school and all over the world because first of all I'm going to start of with why grades should have them.

I think kindergardeners should have then because it would be nice for them and they would probably enjoy it and would spend lots of time on it

I am not going to write about every grade because it would take a long time.

Now I am going to tell you about My favorite blog article. My favorite blog article on my blog is probably The Field Trip To China Town or About my blog Again. (it's the one you're reading right now).

THE END

Today It stinks because when it's summer we can't go to our blog because Mr A is going to change our password

I liked having a blog because whenever I was bored () on the computer  I can always go on my blog and write an article.

My favorite article was "How to see the cutest dog in the world."

I think a lot of other kids should have blogs.

Article posted June 15, 2009 at 06:00 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 42

I think other people should have blogs .I am mad we can't  have blogs.