Copyright (c) 2014 by Chelsea2 Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Chelsea2 -- Blogmeister

Chelsea's Cool World

Room Twelve

by Chelsea2

teacher: Mark Ahlness

Article posted June 14, 2012 at 06:59 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 355

My blog is a really good place to write, but now Mr. Ahlness is retiring from the school and I will miss him and my blog, because I can't write on my blog any more, I only can see the stories I wrote and other kids.

I will miss Mr. Ahlness and my blog a lot. The article I liked best was the favorite things. I like my blog a lot.

I'm going to see all the articles on my blog and other kids too. I will miss Mr. Ahlness a lot.

I will miss the XO laptops too. I will miss everything in the class.

I think that the best partners were Mackenzie and Victoria. That was fun sitting next to them, but then we had to move desks. Victoria sits in my group, and she sits in front of me, but Mackenzie sits in group one, at the very back. We change desks every three weeks and the week that I sat next to Mackenzie was really fast so bye, bye fast.

My first partner was Cameron. My favorite place to sit is in group one, the second desk and the very back first one.

Now I sit in group three, without Mackenzie, but Victoria sits in front of me!

Article posted May 17, 2012 at 07:06 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 182

Our field trip to Chinatown was fun.

First we had our ride to Chinatown.

Next we got there and we went to the Uwajimaya. The Uwajimaya was fun. We went to the book store at the Uwajimaya. The Uwajimaya was really big and fun.

After that, we went to the Fortune Cookie Factory. At the cookie factory it was fun because we got cookies and we got to see how they made the cookies.

Then we went to eat lunch at Sun Ya. The food was really good. We did a chopstick contest. If we won the contest we won a fortune cookie and chopsticks. The lunch was really good.

Then we went to the park. The park was big.

Finally, we got our ride back to school.

I really liked the field trip to Chinatown. It was fun, really fun.

The reading MSP was easy and hard, but mostly easy. The hard part for me was where you had to write something on a bunch of lines. The book was thick. It took a lot of time.

The math MSP was hard because it had more different stuff than the reading MSP.

Article posted May 9, 2012 at 06:54 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 155

The new computer lab is awesome. The key board is really thin and the screen is really big. The kind of computer this is, is an iMac. The computers are awesome. I love them.

I wish I had a computer like this. I love them.

My spring vaation was awesome. I went to california. It was really awesome. I went to Disneyland.

I saw my cousin too!! After we saw each other we went to the house with my cousin, and had a lot of fun. For dinner we went to a restaurant. The food was really good. Then we went to the house, and went to sleep.

Then the days passed. Then it was Saturday and we went to the airport so we would come back to Seattle.

Then we got to Seattle. The next day back to school.

I’ve enjoyed decorating the bags and going to other classes to give them the bags so they can decorate bags for Earth Day. Earth Day is an AWESOME day, it’s the birthday of the Earth. It’s the best day ever. If you want to see some bags that were decorated go on Earthdaybags.org.

So take care of the Earth. The Earth is special.

My blog book is a book for Young Author's Day. My book is almost all my articles. But not all. The stories from the book is about a blog, like my blog. In the book we could do word art. The word art was fun. My title page has a picture and I made the title word art. It was fun doing our book. I like Young Author's day because we sign our names on the shirts. That part is fun. If you want to see my book click here

My weekend was fun. On Saturday I had a sleep over with my friend Eva and I went home at 4:00 P.M. It was so fun. For breakfast we had a doughnut. It was so good. Then we played Monopoly. It was so fun. Then we went to the library and got some books. Then the time passed and I left home.

On Sunday my uncle came to my house. So I was bored and I invited my friend to come and play. It was so fun. Then we had dinner and she went home.

We went to the Pacific Science Crenter yesteday. We went to the laser show, it was so fun, we could dance. After the laser show we ate lunch. Then we went exploring. we went to the butterfly exibit. It was so fun. I love it.