Copyright (c) 2014 by Mara Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Mara -- Blogmeister

Ancient Ruins Of Mara

Room Twelve

by Mara

teacher: Mark Ahlness

Title: Spring Break Plans (04/14/12)
Description: A couple of paragraphs about plans for spring vacation...

I am go to go New York. I hope it will be fun. I hope that I see my friend.

It will fun. I love New York. It was a long time going there.

Spring break plans

April 13, 2012

My plans for spring break are to sleep at friends mostly or they’ll sleep over. And I’m probably going to go shopping with my mom and Ellie this Saturday. I’m hoping to go to the family fun center. it will be fun!

Other wise I’m doing nothing!

I am going to go to some hills that were formed a long time ago. In the spring they have flowers on them. It is so cool.

On the two Sundays that we are off I go to church. I can’t wait to go. It will be fun. It is fun to go to Hill Crest Church. We get Sunday school.

April 13, 2012

Tomorrow I’m going down to Grants Pass!!! Today is the Hawk~A~Thon!!! I’ve never done it so I don’t know what to do. When I go down to Grants Pass I’m going to get a new skate board and go to a Skate Park. Then I’m going to go back to my Dad’s house. I’m going to bring my basketball so we can play. I’m meeting my Dad half way and he’ll take me and my brother from there.

I am going to my grams. My cousins are coming Monday. But we are leaving on Friday which is today. I love that we can go swimming whenever we want to. I wish all you readers out there could come. Please leave a comment.

After school I'm going to Lauren's aunt's house for dinner. I never met her before. We are having Italian casserole. It's my favorite dinner EVER. I'm also going to have swimming lessons. On Monday it will be my first time swimming ever. Besides for the butterfly swim.

My plans for spring break are going to Oregon. We’re going to Cannon Beach.

And I’m bringing my xo with me.

And I’m going to the dentist and the doctor in two days epic failure.

The only thing I fear is the dentist.

The doctor I’m actually looking forward to because they're going to tell me if my arm is healed

Im going to go outside, and I probably go somewhwere cool. And I will hang out. We are also going on the shortest field trip today. Oh and if you want to see the world's cutest dog click here.{Boothedog.net}

He's so cute he lloks like a toy.

I’m going to play on my Xo laptop.  It will be fun. I will play on it all day.  If  you see the cutest dog click here.     

This spring vacation I am going to stay home and play and I might go out for dinner or go to a couple parks or go to a soccer field. I might have a sleep over with TJ or has a couple friends over.

I hope I can have a air soft war with my friends Kaden and Alex. They are 12 and they kind of mess with me. It is mostly Alex. Kaden is a little nicer. So that is it for now so see you later.

I am planning to sleep in and have pancakes. I like my mom’s pancakes. They are really good. I am planning to read a lot. I like to read. Reading is a lot of fun. I am going to go to my cousin’s house.

I might go to my cousin’s class because it is spring break. I am going to play on my xo a lot. I like to play on my xo. It is really fun. I hope I get Beamer. It is a new xo. I am going to take an xo home for the whole spring break. I am going to use my xo a lot. I like to take xos home with me.

I am going to play with my computer and look at my blog. I am also going to play with my Ipad. I am going to play with my cousin Aaron. We are going to play toys. We are going to play with his dog Sparky. He is so cute, he looks like a toy. If you want to see the worlds cutest dog click

here

. If you look at the gallery of Boo you should see some pictures of him. He is the cutest dog in the world.

I have a couple plans for this weekend, one of them is tonight I’m going to my friend Mari’s house to have a sleep over with her, and it will be fun.

One of the other things I’m doing this weekend is I’m going to my grandma and grandpa’s house. One reason I’m going over there is because it’s one time I’m not with my brothers. Another reason is because it's always so fun over there and I love it there. Their backyard is so big like two football fields.

My weekend was GREAT!

I had 4 Easter egg hunts .

My first one was on Saturday at the park on 35th.

On Sunday I had another egg hunt.

I went to South Park.

When I walked in we had to sign.

The people that work there gave us coloring sheets.

April 10,2012

I’m wondering what we’re having for lunch today?

I think we’re having Cheese Quesada with corn tortilla chips, and the best side is the PUDDING CUP =http://!

April 11, 2012

I have nothing on my mind.

April 12, 2012

I’ve enjoyed decorating bags, because I’m sort of

helping the school get more examples for the school.

April 13, 2012

I’m going out of town.

I’m also going to get a new watch and a brand new video game