Copyright (c) 2014 by Elijah Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Elijah -- Blogmeister

Elijah`s blog-

by Elijah teacher: Mark Ahlness

Title: A Winter Memory (12/07/11)
Description: A true story about a memorable event that occurred during winter vacation.

One day I was sleeping in my room. I went to the window. It was snowing . I was yelling and my brother woke up. We went to ask our mom if we can go outside.

My mom said "Yes". We went outside. We made a snowman. It was fun. Then we started to throw snow balls at each other. My brother threw a snow ball on my face. He laughed and I laughed. Then I threw a snow ball in his face. It was awesome.

My mom said "It is time to drink hot chocolate". Then we went inside to drink hot chocolate. Then I watched T.V. Then I went to my cousin's house. We had a good time. I loved it. It was fun. Then we went to watch a movie. I loved the movie.

Then I washed the dishes. Then we watched another movie. I loved the movie. Then I went to sleep.

THE END!

It was the night before I went to Finland. I was at my house packing. It was December 16, 2010. Logan, Connor, Dylan, my dad, and I we’re all going to Finland. Tomorrow came. We all had to get up early in the morning so we wouldn’t miss our plane. I threw up in the bathroom after the plane landed. But I always got plane sick.

On the 17th we were in Helsinki, Finland. We took days building this. There was at least 3ft of snow! They had a garage we used to make a track. The track went from the garage roof to the ground. It was the 20th when we drove to Jupijokie (A town in Finland). It was three hours of boredness. But our family was there and it was worth it. Our aunt, cousins, my godfather and mother were all there. After we all saw each other. We got a Christmas tree, then we put up decorations.

On Christmas Eve Santa walks through the door. It’s a tradition they do in Finland. It was fun! I got almost everything I wanted. So we built a snow tunnel and it took us till the 28th to build it. It was huge. The grown ups could crawl through it! It took me and Logan days to build it. But we did it!

It was the 29th so we drove to Helsinki again and then we took a plane back to Seattle. There was still some more presents in Seattle for us. My favorite gift we all had to share was a kitten!! She is a tuxedo cat. We named her Kelly Kitty. She will hide in bags and we pick her up. She would peek her head out and play with her toys.

It was the best Christmas break ever!

Article posted December 12, 2011 at 10:30 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 167

On December 23,2010 my brother Jacob and I were in the back yard. It started to snow. We ran in to get our snow stuff. We got our snowball makers out. Then we went back outside.

Jacob said ”Let's have a snowball fight!” So we made snowballs and threw them. It got dark. We went inside.

We agreed it was a fair fight. But I thought I should have won. It was fun!

This story takes place in Grants Pass, Oregon and Seattle, Washington… I was seven years old. I lived in Oregon but I always visited my gramma, grampa, and my Aunt Holly in Seattle.

I was driving up to Seattle with my mom, my brother and I. Once we got there, I was so happy I ran inside as fast as I could go! After my brother and I said hello to everybody, we went next door and asked if they wanted to go sledding and they said “Sure”. As we were going up the hill with the sleds, I slipped and slid all the way to bottom. Then I got up and started running to the top of the hill.

An hour later I went inside and saw a lot of presents under the tree. I ran over to my gramma’s camera and took a picture and it came out great! And we had the best Christmas ever.

In the snow

By Cameron

When I was 4 at my grandma's house. In 2005. My mom, g mom, Summer, poppa and Leon.

I was out in the snow. And it was 7 feet. And I fell in.

And it piled on me. It was kind of fun. I could barely breathe. And my dad could barely see me. He got a shovel. I grabbed on to it.

And then we all ate Christmas dinner. And we went to bed.

Then we woke up. And everybody was still asleep. A few minutes later everybody woke up and then we all opened presents. Then we built a snow man. And then we had a snow ball fight. Then I had to shovel the drive way. Then we had dinner. Then we went to bed.

When we woke up I built a snow fort. Then we got hot coco. Then we made pumpkin pie.

It was 2010 winter break. I was at my cousins Chloe and Jacob's house. We were going sliding with Chloe’s friend Taylor and her cousin. He was my about my age. We went to the hill right by their house. A couple feet a way. They lived by the junction. We ran into a girl named Bailey, she is in my class. She was with her brother and grandparents.

She was only allowed on the side with a post to stop her. So we tried to ride on the sled together on the side that she was allowed. It worked! We could stop it. When she was allowed to go on either side. We went by ourselves for a little and then we went on the same sled. And the first couple times we did it It worked. Like the fifth time we did it. Boom! We couldn't stop it. We went all the way across the road. Good thing there were no cars. When we got up the hill we didn’t go in the same slide any more.

When Chloe and me got tired her mom took us back to Chloe’s house. We had hot coco and watched a movie. Then we went to her room and watched TV and laid down in her bunk bed. We did a boys against girls. Because Jacob had his friends over. We all had a great time. Then it was time for bed. We had a sleep over. Girls in one room and boys in the other. The next morning we had a snow fight on the trampoline. The end.

Article posted December 9, 2011 at 10:47 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 183

It was December 23 2007. I was five. It was my mom, dad, Brandon, Maya, I and Gramma. We were about to leave for Gramma’s house. Gramma said, "I will come to your house”. I said “ok”. She came to our house. “Let’s start decorating”. So we did.

So we just got done with the Christmas tree. I said, “It looks beautiful. I love it”. We opened one present. My brother got a toy that was scary to me. I was about to tell him and he pointed it at me and he rolled it to me. I told mom and she said to stop.

I woke up the next morning. It was Christmas morning. I woke up saying it is Christmas. We got done opening our presents. I love to open my presents. But the best thing is being with your family. I love to be with my family on Christmas. I think it is the most important thing. I feel so happy with them.

Merry Christmas

Article posted December 9, 2011 at 08:09 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 144

One day I went to school. I thought it was a normal day. But it wasn’t. It was at school. But when I got home I was watching Disney channel. There was supposed to be a new Ant farm one hour special next but at that moment I was watching a replay. My mom and dad were talking about normal things. Like their jobs. But then suddenly out of the blue my mom said, “Should we tell them” My dad said, “Yes” He said he had bad news and good news.

I and my sister thought over if we should have the bad news or the good news first. I said we should have the bad news first. My dad said, so two. He said, “We can’t go to Canada in February. But instead we are going to Disneyland parks".

I was so happy. We looked up a Disneyland website. And then watched the Ant farm episode. And then went to bed. THE END.

This story takes place in Seattle Washington, December 24, 2009, on Saturday. The people in this story are me, dad, mom, and last but not least Justis. We were just getting ready to go to our nana’s house, for Christmas. We got into the car and left.

We got out of the car, and we went into the house. It was late. We went to bed. When we got up in the morning there were presents everywhere. When I opened my last present it was a remote control truck and when we got home I tried it out with my dad and we made a track. My remote control truck was doing flips and cool tricks.

SIX MONTHS LATER, I was getting ready for bed when I started dreaming about what I was going to do with my remote control truck in the morning. I went to sleep……

In the morning I ate breakfast and then went out to get my remote control truck and went out to the track. I tried to make it go but it was broken. From now on I've been really, really sad. THE END!!!!

It was Christmas Eve and I was in my house with my cousin.

It got night and we went to sleep. The next morning it was Christmas in Seattle. I went out of my room and we opened our presents.

Then I opened my present and it was an ipod. I screamed because I always wanted that. Then we went to my cousin’s house. I took my ipod with me and I heard songs all the way to my cousin’s house and then we got there and I played and heard music in my Ipod.

Then it got night and we went home and we went to sleep. Then the next morning I woke up and heard more songs from my iPod. Almost the whole day. Then we went to a party and I took my iPod. (I love my iPod.)

December 9, 2011

I went on an airplane to Minnesota. Then I went on another airplane to Ohio. That’s where my grandma was. I stayed for 10 days. It was hot there. I had fun. My grandma took me to McDonald's. I ate a cheeseburger and a small french-fry.

We all came back to my grandma's house. Then I went somewhere to play in the water. It came out then came in. A huge one came out every 30 min. It was fun.

This time I went on an airplane to North Carolina. Then I went back to Washington. I liked my field trip.

One snowy day I was preparing to go to the mountains with my friend Tj and his bother Britten and their mom Lee. I had been waiting for a week.

We finally got in the car. Then we were on our way. Finally we got there. We got out of the car.

I went to say hi to them. My dad went to see if it was safe. It was safe. So I took my sled out. It was 50 dollars. It went so fast I could be in the air. Than I made a ramp and then I really flew.

We were there for four hours. By the time it was up I was so wet.

So I changed. After I changed we went home. When I got home I took a nap. Than I watched

some TV. The End

It was Winter Break in December 2009 at our house. I was six years old. My brothers, my sister, and I were getting into our boots, coat, hat, gloves, and scarf. When we put on our clothes, we went outside.

The snow was about three feet deep. The first thing I did was I went to our parking lot and made two snow angels. It was fun. Then I went to my backyard, but all of a sudden my brothers and sister were throwing lots of snowballs at me! I tried to make snow balls so I could throw the snow balls at them, but I couldn’t. They made a lot of snow balls. Once they ran out of snow balls, I said, “What was that all about!” They said they thought it would be funny and it would give you a good chill. I didn’t like it, but I didn’t want to waste any of my time, so I said, “Let’s make a snowman!” and they agreed.

So my brothers made the bottom, I made the body, and my sister made the head. We put the snowman together, but something looked wrong. Then I knew what was missing. We were missing a nose, eyes, arms and a mouth. So I got a carrot for the nose, my brothers found rocks for the eyes and the mouth, and my sister found two sticks for the arms. Then I went inside and got mittens, a scarf, and a hat and took it outside. Then I put it on the snowman. Then my sister went to call my mom. When she saw our snowman, she was surprised. She said” Did you build this”? And we said yes.

We were really cold, so we went inside for a while. My mom said “Who wants hot chocolate?” And we all said me! Me! Me! So she made lots of hot chocolate and gave us each one cup. When we were all warmed up, we went back outside. We started to throw snow up in the air and get under all the snow so it looks like it is snowing.Then we made a snow fort. It wasn't really big because e used a lot of snow for the snowman. Then we went inside. "I had a good day today," I said to myself.

Snow and Trouble With the Dogs

It was December 15, 2007 and I was four years old and it was a snowy day with my brother Elias, and my two dogs named Alex and Asia. Asia was fourteen and was born in 1993 and Alex was born in 1998. Even though Asia is older, she is a smaller American Eskimo than Alex. It happened in Arbor Heights neighborhood.

We were out in the snow (me, my brother and my dogs) having a snowball fight when Asia put some snow in her mouth, jumped on my back, and right when I fell over she dropped the snow on my head. When I got up me and my brother started laughing really hard and falling in the snow.

Then we went in our house and had hot chocolate. I went into the bathroom, and when I came out it was gone. I knew it was Alex, so when I went over to him he burped and I got him back. THE END=http://!

It was Christmas and mom and I and my dad were having a snowball fight. And my mom threw a snowball right at my face. It was really cold that made my face was all red. It was really funny.

I had to go back in to the house and then I went to take a shower because my face was freezing cold. When I came back out of the shower it was time to open the presents.

I had a bunch of presents to open and one of the toy that I really wanted. Well just who brought me it? Santa brought me the toy I wanted. I wanted a remote control tank that has a camera inside it so I can see where I am going.

I opened the gift my dad got me and the toy cost 70$. I put the gift together. And then I opened the present that my mom got me. The toy that my dad got me was Lego’s and my mom got me more Lego’s but I kind of like Lego’s because you can build whatever you want with it. The End

Article posted December 9, 2011 at 10:46 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 160

It all started when it was about 8:00 in the morning and me and my brothers Colton and Casey (also my Mom and Dad) were getting ready to go to my Grandma and Grandpa's house, and so it took about three hours to get there. We were on our way, it had been about a half of an hour and my brothers and me were already saying we were hungry and thirsty. My parents kept saying we can stop in about five minutes for something to eat and drink. We kept moaning and groaning for when we were going to get there.

It was about ten minutes later and we were just stopping for a donut and some water.

My brothers and me all hurried out the door and started walking in the store.

I kind of shouted out DONUT, my brothers laughed, and I did too a little.

After me and my brothers got our donut and water we got back in the car my dad started driving and after a couple hours we got there, but when we pulled in the driveway I was sleeping, so Casey woke me up. When I woke up in the car Colton said guys get out, it is snowing, so we hurried out and got our stuff, ran inside the house, said hi, gave my grandma and grandpa a hug, went to bed, and that is my Christmas story.

It all started when it was about 8:00 in the morning. Me and my brothers Colton and Casey, also my Mom and Dad were getting ready to go to my Grandma and Grampa's house. So it took about three hours to get there.

We were on our way. It had been about a half of an hour and my brothers and me were already saying we were hungry and thirsty. My parents kept saying we can stop in about five minutes for something to eat and drink. We kept moaning and groaning for when we were going to get there.

It was about ten minutes later and we were just stopping for some donuts and water.

I kind of shouted out DONUTS and my brothers laughed. I did too. A little.

After me and my brothers got our donuts and water we got back in the car. My dad started driving and after a couple hours we got there. But when we pulled in the drive way I was sleeping so Casey woke me up. Then when I woke up in the car Colton said, "Guys get out it is snowing," so we hurried out and got our stuff. I ran inside the house, said hi to my grandma and, grandpa gave them a huge hug, went to bed, and that is my Christmas story.

By Jonathan

I was with my mom, dad, Jose and my aunt. I was glad they made it.

I went outside and someone gave me a skateboard because my brother lets me use his skateboards but I could not ride it so I made it into a snow board.

Finally Christmas was over. Everyone was glad so I was playing with my new toys.

The end

My Christmas Memory

It was Christmas and I was only six years old. We lived in Eaphrata which is an old town. We lived right across the street from my Grandma’s and Grandpa’s house which is where we went for Christmas.

It was the night before Christmas. I got to help my mom bake Christmas cookies. The cookies looked like Christmas trees, snowmen, and mistletoe. My mom and I went to the store to get a tree and ornaments for the tree. I had to go to bed because it was really late.

It was Christmas day. I woke up really excited. I ran to my mom’s room and then I woke everybody else up. I yelled, “It’s CHRISTMAS” and then my mom said, “ Why are you up so early”? I said, “Well it’s Christmas”.

P.S. story is true