Copyright (c) 2014 by Mackenzie Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Mackenzie -- Blogmeister

Mackenzie's Awesome World

Room Twelve

by Mackenzie

teacher: Mark Ahlness

It was December 23 2007. I was five. It was my mom, dad, Brandon, Maya, I and Gramma. We were about to leave for Gramma’s house. Gramma said, "I will come to your house”. I said “ok”. She came to our house. “Let’s start decorating”. So we did.

So we just got done with the Christmas tree. I said, “It looks beautiful. I love it”. We opened one present. My brother got a toy that was scary to me. I was about to tell him and he pointed it at me and he rolled it to me. I told mom and she said to stop.

I woke up the next morning. It was Christmas morning. I woke up saying it is Christmas. We got done opening our presents. I love to open my presents. But the best thing is being with your family. I love to be with my family on Christmas. I think it is the most important thing. I feel so happy with them.

Merry Christmas

Article posted December 9, 2011 at 04:47 PM • comment (1) • Reads 175 • see all articles