Copyright (c) 2014 by Ryan2 Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Ryan2 -- Blogmeister

Ryan's Blue Angel-

by Ryan2 teacher: Mark Ahlness

This story takes place in Grants Pass, Oregon and Seattle, Washington… I was seven years old. I lived in Oregon but I always visited my gramma, grampa, and my Aunt Holly in Seattle.

I was driving up to Seattle with my mom, my brother and I. Once we got there, I was so happy I ran inside as fast as I could go! After my brother and I said hello to everybody, we went next door and asked if they wanted to go sledding and they said “Sure”. As we were going up the hill with the sleds, I slipped and slid all the way to bottom. Then I got up and started running to the top of the hill.

An hour later I went inside and saw a lot of presents under the tree. I ran over to my gramma’s camera and took a picture and it came out great! And we had the best Christmas ever.

Article posted December 12, 2011 at 04:30 PM • comment • Reads 168 • see all articles