Copyright (c) 2014 by Ryan2 Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Ryan2 -- Blogmeister

Ryan's Blue Angel-

by Ryan2 teacher: Mark Ahlness

Title: Spooky Stories (10/29/11)
Description: A seasonal (Halloween) narrative, based on fact or fictional. At least 3 paragraphs.

My friend Emily stayed home alone. The house has a curtain that separates the hall and living room. She hears footsteps down the hallway.

So she grabs all the knives she could find. And just threw them on her coffee table and they're all messy. She calls her mom and heard footsteps. She looks out and the knives are nice, neat, and organized.

She came to our house cause she was scared. Then her mom came to our house cause she knew Emily was there. When she went back and the knives were put away.

I think it really was true because when we went to pick her up she was outside her house in the dark and she hates being alone now. But they moved.

Article posted October 28, 2011 at 07:43 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 186

One night I was walking home from school. It was starting to get dark. I heard a sound. I walked closer to the sound. It got louder. I stopped. I ran home as fast as I could. I got home.

I had dinner. My mom asked me why I was so quiet. I told her no reason. I went to bed. I was so scared I slept under my covers.

I went to school. I went to the some booth that the sound was at. I crawled inside. There was a cat.

The end

Once there was a boy named Joe. He went trick-or-treating every year!

But one year he went to an old house and nobody knew if anybody lived in it but he didn’t know that, so he went up to their door and rang the door bell. But nobody answered. So he rang it again. But still nobody answered. So he said to himself “I’ll try again next year”. And so he did.

Finally next year came. As he was getting closer and he got more and more afraid. He rang the bell and someone answered and Joe said “Trick-or-treat.” The lady gave him a poisoned pumpkin. But luckily he never ate it. He just used it for decorations.

P.S. This story is fake.

Once upon a time three kids went into the haunted house and it was scary inside.

There were skeletons on the walls. It was weird that the kids heard a noise. One kid ran away screaming. There only two kids left in the haunted house.

Then Frank-n-Stein ran to the kids and they ran outside.

When I was 8 I lived in Idaho. And I was riding my bike.

We heard a noise. We saw something move in the bushes. We rode the other way.

And we saw a dark shadow. The end.

Article posted November 1, 2011 at 04:44 AM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 147

Once upon a time there was a girl named Layla. She was eight years old. She was always talking to someone that nobody could see. She said his name was Jake. He was a ghost she said. He was her age. She was the only one that could see him. They were best friends. They were always talking to each other on Halloween. They had been together for eight Halloweens. Layla wished Jake could be around more.

They met in Layla’s first house. She has lived in eight houses. They move every year because their mom was a trapeze artist in the circus. She flew all over the world. Jake went everywhere Layla went. He kept track of everywhere her mom’s circus went. Jake's favorite thing about Layla moving all the time was he got to see the world. Layla didn’t like it as much because she had to make new friends all the time.

On their eighth Halloween together Jake got hurt. He fell when they were out trick or treating together. They went every year together. This year they dressed up as husband and wife. Only Layla could see Jake's costume. People thought it was weird that she was dressed as a wife with no husband. Layla didn’t care, she knew he was with her. When it was time for him to go on Halloween a miracle happened. The train was full. They got to spend the whole year together. Every year after that they went to the train and it was full. They lived happily ever after and were always best friends.

The end.

Article posted October 28, 2011 at 07:46 PM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 180

It was close to Halloween. I was scared because the scariest thing was happening. It was a rainy night. Me and my Dad were watching TV. And I needed to get my pajamas on. I could not find a top.

So I went to the laundry room. I was about to get it. Then the light went out. I almost made my way out the door but blocking the door was a ghost.

I got scared. So I ran out. I ran to my Dad and I told him what happened and nothing happened ever since then. It might happen again.

Do you thank it is true or not? Post a comment if you think it is. The end

Article posted October 28, 2011 at 08:03 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 147

Once upon a time there was a little boy named (John) He was a BRAVE a little boy. He would do anything anybody said, even if somebody said to swim across a lake full of CROCODILES.

Then one day On HALLOWEN some of his friends told him to go into an old spooky house, he was EXCITED.

He went to the door. It was creaky, and old. It had cobwebs on it. He went in and then he heard a sound. It was a rumbling sound. It was getting louder, he got afraid. Then a bunch of water shot up and he was sent home. He thought it was a warning.

Then his mom said “Why are you wet?” He didn’t know what to say. Then his friends came in and said “He went into a haunted house", then his mom said “Go up to your room". He didn’t like that.

The End!

Once upon a time a girl and her brother were walking in the woods. They heard a sound but it was just a squeal and they ran and ran all over the woods. Then they heard an other sound and it was a monster, a friendly monster and a dancing monster and a funny monster. The children were so scared. The monster asked them if they wanted to go to a Halloween party.

The children ran and ran and ran. The monster followed them all the way home. The children told their mom the mom got scared too. They went to the room and the monster went away but he saw a window open and that was the room window where the children and the mom the monster got in, and the monster said “Boo” and they screamed and the monster said, “I just want to invite you to a Halloween party” and they said “ok” and they went and they said “This is going to be fun.”

Then they got there and they said “This is fun.” Then they went home and went to sleep. The monster went to sleep with them too. The monster was their guard.

Once there was a boy named Joony and he went to a haunted house. There was so much ghosts. He saw something but nobody was there.

Then something fell. “Ah! I’m moving to Mexico!’’ Boom! Boom! “Who, slam!” A monster made out of goo. Ah! Ghost! Then a pumpkin fell on his head. Then people were scared of his costume.

“I am not scared of you any more. And stop!”

Article posted October 28, 2011 at 07:49 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 155

It was Halloween night. I heard a scream and my pants fell down.

I was scared but I just forgot to wear a belt. I heard it again.

Then I heard gun shots. It was my bother. The end.

p.s This is not real.

One day, a man named Mr. Acker was going on a walk, but in the middle of his walk, a big dragon said,” Get out of my house!” The dragon was so loud, he scared Mr. Acker and he ran saying,”AHH! HELP!” He went to town and told almost everyone about the dragon, but everyone he told laughed and said,” You are silly. You know dragons aren’t real.” Mr. Acker felt so sad, he went home.

When he got home, he started to cry. Mr. Acker went to bed, still crying and when he woke up, the town was on fire! And guess who did it? The dragon! He burned the toy shop, the clothes shop, the food shop, and burned down seven houses. He was looking for Mr. Acker so he can say sorry for scaring him away.

The dragon has been searching for Mr. Acker for one day now, but the dragon still couldn’t find him. Mr. Acker was packing his suitcases because he was going to move away. He doesn’t want the dragon to find him. He doesn’t want the dragon to breathe fire on him. When Mr. Acker was done packing his things, he went downstairs and out the door. Mr. Acker packed his car. But before he could get in his car, the dragon saw him. The dragon ran to Mr. Acker. Mr. Acker was so scared, he got in his car and drove off. The dragon ran after him.

He drove as fast as he could, but then his car ran out of gas. He said,” This can’t be good”. So he got out of his car and started to run. The dragon ran. Since the dragon ran longer, he was more tired, so he started to fly. Mr. Acker was so scared, he hid behind a tree. The dragon started to fly really high so he can see the whole forest. The dragon could see so well, he could see an ant. When the dragon could see Mr. Acker, he swooped down and picked him up. Mr. Acker started to scream. The dragon said,” I’m sorry I scared you earlier. I just wanted to say I’m sorry for scaring you away. I really am. I will never scare you ever again.” And Mr. Acker said, "OK. Hey, we could be friends?”. And they were best friends forever.

THE END!

On My Spooky Story

Saturday October 2nd 2011 I was watching Discovery Channel. On Discovery Channel I was watching Monsters & Mysteries in Alaska.

There was a man about to leave on his fishing boat with another man and they saw a Grizzly Bear walking along the shore and then a Big Foot came out of the woods and scared the Grizzly Bear away into the woods. The man said he couldn’t imagine something like that had happened in front of his own eyes.

Another man went hunting for a week with his sister. They stayed in the car to sleep but one night the man felt like he was being watched. Then suddenly a Big Foot came next to the car looking at him. In his view it looked like the Big Foot was going to break the window but didn’t and disappeared.

Article posted October 28, 2011 at 07:45 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 162

Once I was walking home.

When I walked past this house there was a scary pumpkin. The pumpkin scared me so bad! Because the pumpkin said, “Boo”!

The pumpkin scared me so bad that my spirit came out of me. Then I was in the hospital.

The next day I felt funny. Then the nurse came in and said “There are pumpkin guts in you” I said “AAHH!” Then I fell back asleep. The End

P.S. This story is not true.

Article posted October 31, 2011 at 10:15 PM GMT0 • comment (4) • Reads 174

Once when I was eight years old I went to my school. I went inside but I forgot something in the car. So my brother was with me and so was my mom. My mom said that my brother could take me so we were on our way.

When we were on our way to the car we saw a guy wearing all black even with a black hat. We saw him and ran to my car as fast as we could and when we got to the car we locked all the doors as fast as we could and once we got in the car we waited for a while and then peeked out the window and saw someone pull over so we locked down again but we decided to peek out again so we did.

We saw the person who got out and it was someone we knew. They saw us in the car and headed to us and we opened the door and she asked us what was wrong and we told her what was wrong and she walked us back to the school and we went to our mom and told her what was wrong and after that we went home, had dinner and went to bed.

P.S this is not a true story

Article posted October 31, 2011 at 10:21 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 157

Once upon a time when I went trick or treating with my mom and my dad I went to a spooky house.

Then my mom and dad went to a store to buy a costume to scare me. Then boom! I heard something.

Then I went to it. THEN boo they scared me a lot.Then I found out it was them.

Article posted October 27, 2011 at 08:13 PM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 168

Once upon a time there was a little boy. His name was Elias.

Once he was walking home from school in a dark alley. The alley had no lights. Elias

was so scared he thought he wouldn’t make it home.

Then he heard noises in the bushes. He ran as fast as he could. There was another bush. Somebody jumped out of the bush and jumped on him. He didn’t know what to do.

Suddenly he ran into a small hole that was just his size and the person that was on him hit his head and fell off of him. Then he realized that it was a tunnel. He quickly remembered he had a flashlight. Then he sprinted home.

THE END Good Bye