Copyright (c) 2014 by Mari Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Mari -- Blogmeister

Mari's Mighty Universe-

by Mari teacher: Mark Ahlness

Mari
Journal 16
January 17, 2012
What’s on my mind is snow. I’m wondering if it will snow again I hope it does so we can have a snow day! If it doesn’t snow tomorrow we’re going to have to make more snowflakes for the wall. If we fill 3 shades with snowflakes we get a snow day.
Jan 23
My vacation was great! On Tuesday Ellie slept over at my house and so did Ava and Evelyn. Then on Wednesday I slept at Ellie’s house on Thursday and Friday. On Wednesday I forgot what we did. But when the snow came we played in the snow and helped Ellie’s neighbors with the fort they were building and then went sledding, had hot coco, later on went sledding again, then we did pretty much the same on Friday.
Jan 24
What’s on my mind is my favorite sitter is coming over to watch us yeah! I love her! Her name is Hannah. But it turns out that her sister came, but she’s awesome too.
Jan 25
Nothing is on my mind except for science, really I have a boring day because of rain. I can always play a board game or something.

Article posted January 25, 2012 at 11:13 AM • comment (2) • Reads 827 • see all articles