Copyright (c) 2014 by Mari Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Mari -- Blogmeister

Mari's Mighty Universe-

by Mari teacher: Mark Ahlness

Changing desks is fun. You put little slips of paper in a can and the teacher will call out a name. And the next person he calls out is your partner. If you haven't already sat next to them, you sit next to them for 3 weeks and then we switch again.

Map is not fun. Well reading isn't, but math is way better because I'm better at that than reading.

I was the last one finished and I didn't like that the teacher kept looking over my shoulder. I was nervous.

May 7, 2012

My favorite thing this weekend was going to Mercedes birthday party and Sam’s birthday party (Sam’s a girl) and sleeping over at Ellie’s. The parties were at Lincoln Park and Roller skating rink.

May 9, 2012

What’s on my mind is, well two things are on my mind. I get my phone back today whoa.

The second thing is I’m going to Finland with no parents or brothers but a guide is going to show me which plane and gate to go on. I’m going to go there for a month and a couple days!! And I’m missing the last week of school, actually I might I’m not sure but I’m so excited!!!!

May 11, 2012

Today I’m hoping Ava, Evelyn, Elle, and Casey can come over, they might sleep over.

Then on Saturday it's Elle’s party and it will be fun watching movies doing the runway and ice cream sundaes, Yum! Then it will be mother's day, awesome.

May 8, 2012 What I thought about the MSP test is there were not hard parts but not easy parts. It was a big book so it took so long I didn’t skip and come back. I feel great and now the math test is coming up and I feel better about that one. The snack was ok. I brought my own but Mr. A said to eat his snacks so nobody had better snacks than anybody else. I did some colorings, it felt like I was just taking a normal test nothing bad or good.

May 10, 2012 I liked the math test better because it’s harder but the reading was the easiest thing ever. But they both took forever because they are big books. The snack was ok, I poured the juice and everyone kept asking me first, I want the juice first. It was so irritating.

The new computer lab is painted and looks great. The computers are the best computers I've ever seen! They're called iMac computers, flat screen and flat keyboard.

I love the new Computer Lab and Computers!

Spring break plans

April 13, 2012

My plans for spring break are to sleep at friends mostly or they’ll sleep over. And I’m probably going to go shopping with my mom and Ellie this Saturday. I’m hoping to go to the family fun center. it will be fun!

Other wise I’m doing nothing!

I love decorating bags! Because I love art. also I have a ton of ideas so I just love art!!! I have decorated 3 bags, and am working on one more. If you read my blog and you get my bag please comment! I have my name on all 4 of my bags.  

You could save the earth by picking up litter and throwing it away and also by using things that are recycible. And that's about it but most importantly don't forget to visit this site  http://earthdaybags.org/  remember to comment 

Article posted April 5, 2012 at 06:53 PM GMT0 • comment (3) • Reads 49

I felt after the first class because once you do it once, you can do it again. So it wasn't that bad. They were quiet. They didnt have any questions. I was surprised cause they were first graders. One kid had a question, but it wasn't about earthday.

I was expecting a lot of questions. The second class was pretty much the same. But they were kindergarteners, so I was expecting a lot of questions from them too. But they didn't have any questions. So it was alright, and I won't  feel weird about speaking in classrooms

Our young authors books are about our blog. All of our favorite articles are put in a book. It was a pain, but it looks good. My favorite article is the weird week. It's not on my blog but maybe my teacher will post it on my blog. So you can only find it in my book. You can read my book here

Yesterday we  went to the Pacific Science Center. It was awesome! We learned about space and mostly planets in the planetarium. Then there was a laser show, There was a place were people could lay down.  There was a big huge place were there was big huge speakers. There was music so you could dance. With lasers on the wall and ceiling, and then we had lunch. Then we explored and we also went to the dinosaur area. and the tropical butterfly house. None of them landed on me.