Copyright (c) 2014 by IndiaW Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
IndiaW -- Blogmeister

Bloggers 2011-2012

Blogs discussing Science ideas, procedures and outcomes will be posted here.

by IndiaW

teacher: Michelle Huseman

Today when Ms.Andrea came we had so much fun. We got to get with a partner and get important things highlighted. Then one of your partners wrote the title. The other person read and also say the locations.

Over Christmas break I had to go to my daycare ladies and my dads. I also had to do my homework. Then the next day was Christmas. I got a computer, money, a cell phone, and a make up box with make up in it. I also got to see my family. I loved Christmmas break. I also loved all the presents I got. I had a good Christmas break.

Over Chiristmas break I am going to go to my cousins, my dads,grandpa,and grandmas.I am also going to my daycare ladies house. I might go to my brothers house to see his baby and open presents there.

There were these people who came from Atmos energy. We watched a DVD with them.They said you should turn your lights off when you go to bed.You should turn vents,or air off when you leave your house.We smelt this paper but first we had to scratch it.It smelt like rotten eggs.Atmos energy is to keep money,energy and lots of other things. It is good to save energy. Because if you don't save energy you won't have energy. You should save energy. If you have air conditioning you should turn it off when everybody leaves the house. Atmos energy is very inportant. Atmos energy saves a lot of energy so do other people. Atmos energy can do a lot of things. Atmos energy can put lots of energy in your house. If you're cooking something on your stove you should be really careful because you can burn yourself and sometimes on your stove you can waste energy. To keep energy is important.

I had fun. I was giving kids baths.

I got a phone because Ialways wanted one.

At the store I saw my friend McKenzie. We were at the same stores.

I saw that the queen wouldn't let her son get a wife. My favorite part was when the girl feel into the water. It was nasty when she spit things out of her mouth. I like how all the boys and girls sang. It was funny when the boys were listening to what the queen said and the queen scared them. The princess was doing a spelling ber and then the princess didn't get only one word right. The most interesting thing was when the girl went into the water.I think in the full play the queen will sleep on the the big bed and her son will get a wife and date her.Then I think the queen will go looking for her son. If I was in the play I will like to be the princess. Then I will like to see how the princess will fall in the water. If I could I would help her out of the water. The funniest thing was when the dad was making silly faces behind the mother. And also that was a good play. I hope to see the full version of it.

Today I went to an assembly. I learned about how to be safe when you are wearing your seatbelt. They said when you are wearing your seatbelt you should wear it in front of you because if you get in a car accident the air bag will pop at you. You can die from it. You can not be safe in a car if you dont have a seatbelt on. There was a chair for saftey in the gym. The teachers or the workers let some people buckle up not safely and safely.

By.India Williams

Today Mrs. Mannigal came. I learned about fruit and vegtables. We had to put things down on our paper that was about an eggplant and thats about fruit and vegatables. First I had to write things down about an eggplant. Second my group had to write things down about cherries. Then we had a snack it was a tortilla with peanut butter and bananas it was so delicious. My group won a sticker because we got nine things written down about cherries. So did another group.