Copyright (c) 2014 by TravonS Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
TravonS -- Blogmeister

Bloggers 2011-2012

Blogs discussing Science ideas, procedures and outcomes will be posted here.

by TravonS

teacher: Michelle Huseman

Today we had Ms. Mullinix from Hannibal LaGrange University. I had a Pillsbury Mill Complex. Its location is in Minneapolis, Minnesota. My details were the complex was a national historic landmark. It is located within the locally and nationally designated St. Anthony Falls historic district and the Mississippi National River and Recreation Area. Which is a unit of the National Park Service.

My Christmas was a blast! I got for Christmas is a bayblade,and his name is Midnight Bull.And I got a dangerous hunting game,on the game something was strange, when I was playing it I saw a gray wolf and it got out two people and me.

I went to my grandmas house, and my aunt gave me two gift cards and it was 50 dollars, and thats all what she gave us. Now I went to my grannies house, my dad and my stepmom were there,and my cousin. I got clothes, shoes, toys,and books. I have star wars the rise and fall of darth vader,shark wars,and pokiemon rise of darkri, My movie was yogi bear, I had the best Christmas ever.

I can't wait for Christmas. It's not about getting presents it's about giving. So when I'm going to get my presents, I am going to give it to a kid who is in the hospital. That's the true meaning of Christmas.

What Atmos energy does, it puts heat in your house. Atmos energy is gas that is heat. I learned you have to close the window, if you don't close the window, your bill will go high. If you are going outside make sure you turn off the t.v. When I had to smell a card it smelled like gas. If you're out of the house make sure you put the thermostat on 65 degress. Make sure you don't leave the hot water on. If you don't turn off your lights your bill will go high,make sure to turn off your lights,and make sure your water doesn't leak.

I liked when the princess swam in the moat. The mean part was that the queen can't let his son go marry a swimmer that came from the moat. My favorite character was the princess, because she's funny, and cool. You should go see the show it has songs, and funny things on that show. We saw Once Upon A Mattress. It's a good show you guys should see Once Upon A Mattress. The prince was nice but the queen was mean. So I hope you can see the show.

I learned in the assembly that air bags in the car pop out at 200 miles per hour. I thought we were going to hear something loud but it didin't work. My favorite part was when we get t-shirts.

Mrs. Mannigal,

It was fun learning about the food pyrmaid. It was fun eating the food, but I didn't like the bannanas. I am ready to see you again.

I like when we made a monster project in fourth grade. Me and my friends were making the arms, it was gross we had to put spikes, slime, tenticals, bites, and bumps. Right now I am done with the feet. Now I am helping my frinds.

The student's taught us about a carnivore, omnivore, and herbivore. Me and my friends saw a spider attacking a fly and the spider was winning. So the spider poisoned the fly,and the fly looked like it was going to pop. The other fly was free in the jar because, the fly was on the leaf.

The planetarium was awesome,because it was like we were flying to space. I could see the Big Dipper and the Little Dipper. I could see Pegusses, Virgo,and Aries. Then we got to see planets. Finally it was over.