Copyright (c) 2014 by KadinM Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
KadinM -- Blogmeister

All About Me

Bloggers 2011-2012

Blogs discussing Science ideas, procedures and outcomes will be posted here.

by KadinM

teacher: Michelle Huseman

Today we seen a play called Once Upon a Mattress. It was based off The Princess and The Pea. It was like this, there was a kingdom were a King and a Queen and a Prince lived. The Prince needed a princess so his mom got every girl in the village to try to pass the test. But unfortuntly no one passed the test. So Sir Harry went all the way over the mountains and through the swamp.
Then he found a girl so he brought her back and she was so excited that she swam the moat. Then she got to the cassel and spit out water. Then the mother asked the girl "why was she all wet" and she said "I swam the moat." The mother was shocked that it took a minute to stop saying "you swam the moat". When she did her son said "What about her mama"? And she said "No child of mine is going to marry a moat swimmer". Then the Princess fell in the moat and they fished her out. This was held at the high scool in Hannibal.

Article posted November 15, 2011 at 09:30 AM • comment • Reads 82 • see all articles