Copyright (c) 2014 by KadinM Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
KadinM -- Blogmeister

All About Me

Bloggers 2011-2012

Blogs discussing Science ideas, procedures and outcomes will be posted here.

by KadinM

teacher: Michelle Huseman

Title: Monster Stories and Monster Making (11/15/11)
Description: After making our class monster, my class wrote monster stories and about the making of the monster. Read on if you DARE!!

I think that the monster project was so fun.The worst part was that I got the weirdest parts:the tounge-big,hairy with pink lines,orange spikes and yellow dimonds.The neck-cane shaped,blue,red dots.The toe nails-yellow,hairy,spikes and slime!Pretty gross,ha. How was your monster? What part did you get? Please answer these questions.

Once upon a time there was a monster named Corlen. Corlen was the maddest thing in the town of Hannibal. He had red eyes and coal black horns.Six feet,2 toes on each foot and arms like swords. I think the monster [corlen] is 1,962 years old!!!Corlen eats deer and rabbits.He went to Hannibal to smash a house when a farmer took a pitch- fork and hit him with it.Soon after Corlen died in his house.The last words were, "I hope you got what you want", and he did.

Forty-five years later the farmer was at a restraunt eating. Then all of a sudden the monster came back to life and went and smashed his house.When the farmer came home he said "looks like I live on the streets now.                                         

THE END

I like the monster project it was fun! I got to do the part of the eye ball and the legs. My friend helped me but I still got it done in time .The eyeball was kind of hard but I got the hang of it. The legs were easy you had to make it three feet long and you had to make it one point six inches wide. You had to make it squishy, scaly, stripes and glittery. There were three legs. I had to complete them so I could attach it to the monster. I had to help my freind do the feet. They had to have fingers on it, chewed up flys flying aroud them. We get to name the monster whatever we want to name it. I what to name it GODSILUALY.

The 28th & 31st we did the Monster Project.

I did the toes, left eye & elbows. It was different from 2nd grade because in 2nd we worked in groups but in 4th we worked by ourselves. I had a good time.

(1997)''Hey Jacob wait up,you know I don't like the woods especially on Halloween night''!!! said Jacob's girlfriend Taylor.''You know we have to take the Black cats to Jeepers Kreepers house, Jasons house,and Freddy's house, because they killed Jasper, Lexon and Sierra''.said Jacob

choking up.

So they took all the Black cats to each house to give the KILLERS BAD LUCK!!!

When the two were leaving sombody was down the path as they got closer they stopped. It was SCREAM!!!! AND THE TWO WERE NEVER SEEN AGAIN!!!!

TO BE CONTINUED PART 2

I made the friendship toe ring and I made the skateboard.

I had so much fun doing the monster project.I did the arms,nosering,necklace I helped Malichi with the elbows. I helped John with the belt and Valenzia with the fingers it was fun. Also it wasen't as hard as I thought it would be.

For the past two days we made a monster. We had to draw topics. I got the ears, hair,and the eyeglasses. I finished all three and now we are almost done with all 48 parts. When you look at the monster it doesn't look like so many parts. We did a lot of hard work on it and now we have to come up with a name for it.

I made two hands and one knee , and I made the belt.I was making a monster. It was hard. I never made one before. Don't try one you will just be bored. If you try one it is not fun at all. 

My class and I made a really cool monster. I made the head, belly button, and the knees. The head was 18 by 24 inches. Also the bellybutton was 6 inches long. The head was a dimonaed shape,the bellybutton was a hexagon. Also my partner and I,John made the knees it was 1 foot and 4 inches long.

I like when we made a monster project in fourth grade. Me and my friends were making the arms, it was gross we had to put spikes, slime, tenticals, bites, and bumps. Right now I am done with the feet. Now I am helping my frinds.

On October 30,2011 we had started our monster project.The part I had was the wings.It was very hard to finish it.One both wings it took alot of work.It had to be 6 feet!I thought it had to be very good looking.I was happy it did not have to slimy.It was hard hanging the wings on the wall because they were to long.The monster project was cool!

The parts that I did on the Monster were the nose and body. On the body I had to put hairy things on and spikes, also sparkly things. I had to color that whole part green and purple. On the nose I had to make it a star with flames, lights and slime. I loved the body parts that I made they looked nice.

On October 30,2011 we thought that we were doing a monster projet. Mrs.Huseman put the stuff out to do the monster project. She came around and we picked a body part and we made it on a blue sheet.Then we put it on the monster. We got it done by the 31st.