Copyright (c) 2014 by AntonioD Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
AntonioD -- Blogmeister

Bloggers 2011-2012

Blogs discussing Science ideas, procedures and outcomes will be posted here.

by AntonioD

teacher: Michelle Huseman

Today we went to help plant a tree at Dulany park.I got a pin for helping them plant the tree.We planted a red burch tree it will grow up to be about 60 to70 ft. tall.

Over the weekend we went to WalMart to get our bikes. I got a neon blue with a lot of designs.

WHEN WE WENT TO EAGLE DAYS I HEARD THESE WORDS ENDANGERED SPECIES. WE SAID THAT ENDANGERED SPECIES IS A PLANT OR ANIMAL THAT COULD BECOME EXTINT. WE TALKED ABOUT WHERE THEY MIGRATE. SOME EAGLES DON'T MIGRATE A LOT. THEY SHOWED US TWO BIRDS FROM THE WORLD BIRD SANCTUARY. THERE NAMES WERE LEWI,S THE BALD EAGLE AND WE ALSO SAW A CRESTED AFRICAN EAGLE NAMED CHRIS.

Today a HLGU student came to our school. We learned the most endangered top ten places in the United States. My place was Belmead on the James. It is located in Virginia. My job was to look for information in the article.

Can we get some more information on the chopping down of the eagle nest? Why would those people do that? How did you guys get the messege that the people cut the two trees down?

Over Christmas break I went to my grandpas house and opened presents .I got a remote control car that was off line for Christmas. I opened presents some ladies got us that are called the midnight daughters. They donated some Christmas to us. One present I got from the ladies was a new pair of shoes from them. My family and I went to Center to see my grandpa. We went to the country where we were driving our cars and my brother fell in some green nasty mud.  

ATMOS ENERGY is to keep your house heated. It is not the gas you put in your car it is gas you use to heat your house and use tocook.I learned that you can save energy by turing off lights.You can save heat by changing the filter once a month. If you have a radiator heater you can put foil on the wall to save energy because the heat will go back into the room.Don't use a lot of hot water and when you get ready to turn the water off because a little water wastes about 400 gallons of water per drop each second.There is a special kind of blanket you have to put on the water heater.You can save energy by using a full load of cloths in the washer and dryer.If you put a blanket over the water heater you can save 20 per cent of your water bill.

We went to the Quincy Airport and we picked up a friend.

Me and my family went to Quincy. We went to see the Veterans home. We saw tanks,helicopters and cannons. We saw deer, ducks, horses and ostrich.

I like the part where the king was making faces at the Queen and she would yell at the king for chasing the girl. I liked when the wizard would give a test to the princees to see if they could pass or not pass.I liked when the Queen keep saying you swam the mot! Because she swam in a lake where there are creepy crawling things in the water. The part I really liked is when the Queens son had to eat the pudding and I liked the part when the boy came running in the room to say we tried to stop the princess from swimming.

Today I learned that you should wear a seatbelt so you can stay safe and not get hurt badly . There are some safety rules with a seatbelt. You have to have the seatbelt around your waist and over your shoulder. I got to answer a question and I got it right so I got a shirt for getting the question right.

Mrs. Mannigel it was fun. The snack was good. One day I will make it. I like the game that we did with you it was awesome. Next time the lessons will get better and better. I learned a new way to study the my pyamid it is to look at the my plate to remember the foods. The foods are the GRAINS, VEGTABLES,FRUITS, MEAT AND BEANS.

I like the monster project it was fun! I got to do the part of the eye ball and the legs. My friend helped me but I still got it done in time .The eyeball was kind of hard but I got the hang of it. The legs were easy you had to make it three feet long and you had to make it one point six inches wide. You had to make it squishy, scaly, stripes and glittery. There were three legs. I had to complete them so I could attach it to the monster. I had to help my freind do the feet. They had to have fingers on it, chewed up flys flying aroud them. We get to name the monster whatever we want to name it. I what to name it GODSILUALY.

Today I learned that omnivoers eat meat and plants too. We got to look at furs and skulls too it was cool. We made a food web. We played a game called guess what you are. We would ask your partner if we were a carnivore, omnivore, or herbivore.

My name is Antonio Davis. I am 9 years old. I am into a lot of books. Some times I will read nonfiction books. I live with my mom and dad and my two little borthers. I like to learn new stuff in math. I like science. I like mother nature, space, Earth and one more thing life cycles of animals. I go to Eugene Feild School. I am in room 305 Ms. Huseman's class.