I love Pokemon

Blogging is a fun, engaging way to write!

teacher: Mrs. Freitas

I am writing to have a good time and to have a fun tame. And for kids to read my book.

Hi my name is Terry and this is my purpose is to entertain let me give you an example. There where 4 kids they all had $20.00. 1 of them said, “I race all you for your money” but they out smarted him by noticing a gigantic cliff.

This is what American Music is to me. American Music is instruments.Some of them that I going to be talking about is the guitar,drums and singing.The guitar is my favorite instrument.I love it because when you know how to play it, it sounds soo good.I have a set of drums the sound so good and the have a funky beat.Lastly is singing.Singing helps your valculcords, then you could sound a lot better.When singing you have to breath a ceartain way. That is what American Music is to me.

My author’s purpose is informed. I picked inform because I’m writing about polar bears. I picked polar bears because I love polar bears and I like a good challenge. I have to do a bunch of research and it is going great!

My group is writing to entertain you. We also came up with the idea to add some mystery in the story. In The Mystery Galz there is adventure, mystery, comedy and we're going to try to scare you a little. The Mystery Galz is also a story of some girls, they are some trouble makers alright. This book is also going to have a ghost, some video shots and a green screen so I hope you’re exited. It is just going to be great and I just love mystery’s and when people get scared and my partners love it too. This is the author's purpose.

Hi my name is Ashley and I would like to tell you about my story that me, and my friends Kayla Fatima and Annalisa are going to do well here it goes I hope you like it!

It is about these friends that are at school and we are going to go on a mystery because we think that the school is haunted so we go on a adventure like thing and it becomes really mysteries. we have sooo much fun.

I would like to tell you about the things we will be using we are going to use a green screen a computer and a flip camera. I think that will be all we will be using

I am sooo exited to do this. Thank you for reading.:)

I would like to do a story that is entertainment like a movie. Why is because it makes me interested in the people in the movie. Movies are funny and that’s why I like to watch them. I like to be interested in the movies so I know what they are like, sad or not sad. Movies that are funny like Mr. Poppers Penguins, Aliens in the Attic and the Smurfs are my favorite.

Authors Purpose By: Reyna Reyes

My author’s purpose is persuade. Persuade means to make the reader want something and tell them interesting facts that the reader doesn’t know. that’s what persuade means.

My story will be written to entertain the reader. My story will have comedy, drama, action, and adventure. My group is thinking about having a wolf. My group is inspired from a TV show. We are thinking about a girl shooting a bow and arrow at the wolf as well. There is also going to be a mother, dad and aunt probably. I cant wait till you guys read it.

I and Andres came up with a story that’s entertaining and funny. It’s going to have a lot of adventure. Our story is going to stop people breathing because of how funny it is. Hope you like our story.

In my group we want to entertain people. We don’t want them to be bored and we also don’t want them to fall asleep. We want to make it very very fun, awesome and exciting for them. We also want it to be the best thing for them.