Brianna's Colorful Page

Blogging is a fun, engaging way to write!

by teacher: Mrs. Freitas

Dear Elianna, June ,7 ,1808

Today it was a bad day because when I was building, the wood broke in half and I got a big splinter.

Then my dad went to get more wood and he found really good wood that was nice and thick so it wouldn't break.

Then I heard someone screaming and I went to go find who it was. It was my dad screaming because he got bit by a black scorpion that was really poisonous. He fell on the ground and the wood had fire ants, so he got bit by fire ants too.

So I screamed for help and a guy came and he asked, "what's wrong?" and I said fire ants anda black scorpion bit my dad.

Luckily the guy had some medicine and my dad drank it. He was okay, so we let him rest for a little bit and while he was sleeping I worked on the cabin. Hope you got my letter.

From Amerie,

Dear Amerie,

Today I got really scared about my dad and the snakes in the desert. It was very hot today and my dad got bit and I got very, very scared.

I think I heard it by a bush. Then while he was raking, the snake hit the bush.

I screamed and I said there is a snake but then it came at my dad as fast as lighting. He fell down and he did not get up for a couple minutes.

I was so scared. Then he got up and I gave him water and he was fine. He felt dizzy.

There was a scrape on his knee but I wonder if the snake bit him inside his skin or it just hit him very badly. I was glad he did not die. I hope you write back.

Your Friend,

Elianna

Hello my name is Brianna I love to walk my dog every day this is him on the top!!Is he cute or what?