Brianna's Colorful Page

Blogging is a fun, engaging way to write!

by teacher: Mrs. Freitas

Ben Franklin had many big ideas. Ben Franklin wrote an almanac and published his first edition 1733. He made a fire company. In 1776 he went to France. He made a lightening rod.

I’m going to tell you about Ben Franklin’s big ideas. He had some wonderful ideas that helped people. I hope you learn a lot from my essay.

Did you know that Ben Franklin created the almanac? Well in his almanac there is a weather forecast, when to plant plants, when the moon came up and down and he published it in 1773. In two years he sold 10,000 copies.

Another idea he did was that lighting and electricity are the same. Because if you don’t have a electricity rod the lighting will burn down your house. Then you have a house.

Ben Franklin helped out the revolutionary war. By asking France helped they gave more money and sent soldiers and did everything for them. When he went to France they liked him so much that they hung up pictures of him and in there jewelry and when to go see the king he was all plain and they still like him.

Ben Franklin did a lot for us. He provided so many wonderful ideas. I’m sure still benefiting from his big ideas.

Hi my name is Terry and I am going to tell you about Ben Franklin. Ben Franklin was an American hero. He discovered electricity and he lead the revolutionary war in France. That is why Ben Franklin is American hero

Ben Franklins Big Ideas

By: Chante H.

Ben Franklin had some big ideas that would change the world. I am going to tell you only a few of them. I think you will enjoy this essay that I am writing. If you seemed persuaded enough then keep on reading.

Did you know that Ben Franklin published his 1st edition of the almanac in 1733? Ben Franklin created the almanac and he named it “Poor Richards Almanac” and he put the weather, how to book, when the sun rises and when the sun sets. In a few years Ben Franklin was selling 10,000 copies of an almanac every year. He kept it up. By the time he was 40 and he had the big idea. By then he had 2 children. Their names were William Temple who was 17, and Sarah who was 2. (He had a 3rd child named Francis but he had died when he was only 4 years old.)

The big idea had something to do with electricity. Ben Franklin wanted to prove that electricity and lightning were the same. He tried killing a turkey with electricity instead he almost killed himself. He learned the difference from electricity and things. That is what I have learned about Ben Franklin and his big ideas.

What’s the Big Idea Ben Franklin…..?

Ben Franklin had many big ideas. First he thought that electricity and lightening were the samething.he proved it by using a lightening rod and bell. The lightning struck the rod and made the bell ring.

Ben Franklin was also involved in politics. He lived in England and America. He want to France to join America in the war finally Ben Franklin helped to write the U.S. constitution. The u.s constitution was written to describe what the United States would be like.

Benjamin Franklins, Big Ideas!

By: Samantha

Benjamin Franklin had some nice and big ideas. I am going to talk and explain to you a few of them. I think you are really going to enjoy my essay!

Did you know Ben Franklin published his own Almanac? He published it in 1733 and he called it Poor Richard’s Almanac. Over a few years Benjamin Franklin was selling 10,000 copies.

Ben wanted to prove that lightning and electricity are the same. He sent a letter to European scientists to say “you should put a man in a tall house “but little” and put a rod on the top of the little house so when it rains lighting will hit it and that will made electricity. Than he can prove that they are the same thing.

Mr. Franklin went to France and talked them into fighting with the U.S. They said yes and the fought with us and we called it the “Revolutionary War”. And they agreed because they did not like England.

Now you know about some stuff about Ben Franklin. I hope you liked my essay and I hope you got some information on Ben Franklin thank you and have a wonderful day!

Article posted November 26, 2011 at 03:38 AM GMT • comment • Reads 35

What big ideas did Ben Franklin have?

I am going to tell you about Ben and some of his big ideas.

Ben published the first almanac in 1733.People bought them so they would know when to plant a certain plant or when the sun comes up and down. Ben sold about ten thousand copies. He kept making them for twenty-five years. The almanac was one of Bens ideas.Wow! Great idea though thanks to that manifesting idea I know when to go to school. Also my alarm clock and my mother.

Did you know that Ben discoverer that lighting and electricity are the same. This is how he discovered it he got a kite and put a key to the part he was holding on too. On a stormy day he put the kite in the air and he got shock with electricity. Ben built a contraption to make lighting to go to the bottom of the house if the house got shot with lighting. When the contraption got hit with lighting the lighting would go down to the bottom to the house and, the people would used the electricity. That was one of many ideas from Benjamin Franklin.

Ben went to France to get the French people to help the US. While Ben was in France his wife Debbie past away one year before he came to America(home). When Ben came back to America we were already at war with England. After all the wars Benjamin Franklin sign the declaration of in depended. One of many amazing and unique ideas from Benjamin Franklin.

Do you know Ben Franklin’s big ideas? I’m going to tell you about a few. I think you’ll really enjoy this essay!

Did you know that Ben Franklin published the 1st almanac? It was published in 1733. It was called Poor Richards Almanac. It had the weather forecast, when the moon would be full, when the sun went up and down, when to plant, the holidays, and the schedule of tides. He also had some short one-liners. They were quick how-to hints. For example, eat to live not live to eat, a penny saved is a penny earned, half wits talk much but say little and more. He sold 10,000 copies every year to most of the families in the United States.

So you probably know that Ben Franklin discovered that lighting and electricity are the same. Ben Franklin had a kite with a rod on the top and flew it to attract lighting. One he wanted to kill a turkey with electricity. He got so carried away with this performance in front of other people, that he socked him self, and he got unconscious. He said, “I wanted to kill a turkey, not a goose.”

If you didn’t know Ben Franklin was a very good negotiator. He persuaded France into helping the United States in the war. They send more troops, and more stuff for the troops. The French ladies called him papa and they had his picture on the ladies mantles and in there rings. A year before Ben Franklin came back to America, his wife Debra died.

These were some of Ben’s big ideas! Hopefully you have liked my essay!

So have you heard about Ben Franklins ideas? If you haven’t then pleas read on.

At first his idea was to publish an Almanac. He titled it Poor Richards Almanac. He continued this job for about 24 or 25 years. In his almanac he told you what time to plant something. He told you when the moon would be full. He even told you about the tides. But it didn’t feel big enough of an idea for him.

Then he moved on to electricity. He thought that lightning and electricity were the same. So after a while he proved it. Then he tried to roast a turkey with electricity. But he almost killed him self because he was careless. Then he leaned a lesson. Don’t be carless. Then he made up a saying. I tried to kill a turkey. But instead I almost killed a goose. But then he came home to only see that America and England were at war.

So when he was ready to help in war he got to his destination. But they sent him to France to get the French army to help them in war. And Ben tried to get all the money and weapons he could from any country to help fight the war.

Then a few years later he started becoming very weak the one night at around 11 o’clock he died. It was very sad. He was a good man that helped the U.S.A.

I am going to tell you some of Ben Franklin’s big ideas. He had a lot of good ideas that we use today. Now let’s get starred.

Ben Franklin was one of those people that when he saw a question he just had to answer it. Even if it would take him days, months, even years he would try to figure it out. If you would give him a riddle he would figure it out. So now let’s talk about his big ideas.

Did you know that Ben Franklin invented the Almanac? He said it was his how-to book. He put the weather forecast in there and when to plant, how to plant, when the sun came up when the sun came down. He published his first edition in 1763 in 2 years he sold 10,000 copies. Isn’t that amazing?

Ben Franklin also thought that Lightning & Electricity were the same. He said that they were the same because if you don’t have electricity the lightning rod will burn your house down. That’s another big idea he had that some people still bicker about today.

Ben Franklin also helped out with the revolutionary war. He was sent to London to ask France to help fight Europe. France chooses to help them. France gave England money and sent soldiers.

Ben Franklin did so much for us. We still use a lot of his inventions. He had so many great ideas. I hope you enjoyed!

Article posted October 25, 2009 at 06:00 AM GMT • comment • Reads 36

Do you know some of Ben Franklins big ideas are? I do and I would like to tell you some of them. I think you will really enjoy

Did you know that Ben Franklin published the first almanac for there time? Do you know what he out inside of it? He put weather forecasts and when to plant when nit to plant etc.

You probably know that Ben Franklin figured out that lightning and electricity is the same thing. He put a lightning rod on top of the house or barn. So it would hit the rod not a tree and the tree and not catch the tree on fire.

If you didn’t know Ben Franklin was a very good negotiator. He went over to France to ask to help us with war. He also got called to the British government. While he got laughed at, shouted at, and insulted. But he still never did anything violent.

These where just some of Ben Franklins big ideas. He was a very, very smart and important man. But sadly he died when he was 84 on April17 at 11 o’clock at night. R.I.P :(

Hi I am going to tell you about Ben Franklin`s big idea. I am going to explain a few of them. I think you will really like this essay.

Did you know that Ben Franklin published his own almanac? It was called Poor Richard`s Almanac. It was published in 1733. He sold 10,000 copies every year.

Ben wanted to prove that lighting and electricity are the same. He put a man in a sentry box because electricity is attracted to iron rods. That would prove that they are the same but they did not have a big hill or a big sentry box.

Mr. Franklin went to France and talked them into helping the U.S. (United States). First they were thinking and thinking then they said why than he said they are taxing way too much. So they said yes then they were out to sea. Ben died in April 17, 1790 he was 84 years old. But his granddaughter sits next to him spelling some of her words and if she get all of them right she gets a spoon fills of jelly. Well I hope you liked my story.

The End

What big ideas did Ben Franklin have? I’m going to tell you about some of his big ideas. I think you are going to like this essay!

He published the first almanac in 1733. Families bought them so that they could see how to when to water a plant, to see holidays, see weather forecasts, and to see when the sun comes up and down and when the moon rises and goes down. He called it Poor Richard’s Almanac. He sold about ten thousand copies. He kept it up for twenty-five years. That was one of Ben Franklin’s ideas!

You probably know that Ben Franklin discovered that lightening and electricity are the same. He got a kite and put a wire at the tip and he felt an electrical shock came through a key that he tied the kite around his hand. He also built a contraption to make lightening come to the ground so that humans back then could use that electricity. That is another idea of Ben Franklin.

If you didn’t know, Ben Franklin was a very good negotiator.He went to England to argue, and then he went to France to conveince them in to helpig the United States and while he was in France his wife Debbie had died the year before he came back. When Ben came back to America,we were already at war with England. That was the last idea that I know of, but I know that Benjamin Franklin had a lot more!

That was some of Ben’s Big Ideas!Remember those were just three big ideas of Ben Franklin and there was a lot more! Did you like my essay? Hope you did! Thank you for reading!

Ben Franklin had some big ideas. Do you know them? Well one is an almanac. Another is lightning. So first I am going to tell you about the almanac, then the lightning.

Did you know that Ben Franklin made an almanac? If you don’t read on! The almanac included weather, when to plant what, when the sun cam up and set and when the moon was full. The almanac was so helpful. Every family bought 1. He sold like 10,000 copies! So that’s all about the almanac.

Did you know that Ben Franklin proved that lightning and electricity were the same? If not read on! He made a lightning rod that helped bring the lightning. He was on a little hill because Philadelphia didn’t have a high enough hill. So he proved that lightning and electricity were the same.

So that’s all.

THANK YOU!

By: Julia

Do you know some of Ben Franklins “Big Idea’s”? Well, if you don’t your in luck! I am going to tell you a few things that he did. Those things are now known as his Big Idea’s.

Did you know that Ben Franklin published the first Almanac? Well he did. He called it “Poor Richards Almanac.” He had lots, and lots of information on it. He also called it a how-to book. It was a calendar, a joke book; he had the weather forecasts in it and much more. Families all across the country bought a copy. He was selling about 10,000 copies a year. That was on e of the first “Big Idea’s” that Ben had.

Do you know about electricity? Do you know about lightning? Do you know that they are the same? Well they are and guess who discovered that fact. If you guessed Benjamin Franklin, you guessed right! Ben Franklin was super excited when discovered that electricity and lightning are the same. He wrote to scientists in Russia. They didn’t believe him at all. So Ben Franklin invented the lighting rod. Multiple numbers of scientists stayed up all night and investigated to see if Ben Franklin was right. Guess what! He was.

Another thing that Benjamin Franklin did was help brainstorm and sign the Declaration of Independence. Ben brainstormed it. Then he wrote a rough draft. After it was perfect and complete Benjamin and lots of other people signed the Declaration of independence. If it were not for the people that had something to do with the Declaration of Independence we wouldn’t have been able to claim our independence. That would be sad so thank you Benjamin Franklin and all the other people that had to do with the Declaration of Independence!

So now you know that Benjamin Franklin had a lot of “Big Idea’s.” Those idea’s were great! Also without some of his big idea’s it would be different! So Benjamin Franklin is a big part of history not just because of his hard work but, because of his “Big Idea’s!”

Ben Franklin published an almanac. He sold 10,000 copies each year. It was one of the big ideas. He had a mail job. He figured out how to deliver mail faster. He was a scientist.

Ben Franklin went to talk to France to fight in the war with America. Ben Franklin helped write the constitution. He died on April, 1790. He was 84 years old. Ben Franklin was important because he made new things for the United States.

Ben Franklin was thinking that lighting was the same as electricity. He first thought of a tower with a rod on the top on a big hill, but there wasn’t a big enough tower in Philadelphia. Then, he thought of cooking a turkey by lighting but the lighting, but the lighting knocked him out. Then he thought of a medal rod on the tip of the kite when a storm was coming in. When the lighting struck, his discovery came true.

Ben franklin was a good leader and a good hero. He was a Father,Son And a hero. He did Publish an Almanac to. When he was 17 he Published it . He studied lightning and thunder and he said that there the same. He even had somebody standing in a tower looking at a lighting rod and looked at it and studied it. That was his big idea

Do you some of Ben Franklin’s big ideas? In this essay I will tell you some. Keep reading if you want to here them. You and I know that this will be a great essay.

Did you know that Ben Franklin published the first almanac? He sold 10,000 copies a year. He also published it in 1733. It had: a calendar, a when to plant, a moon chart it had so many things I can’t even name them all. That was just the tip of the ice burg for where headed.

You probably think that Ben Franklin invented electricity; but he just figured out that lightning is electricity. At first people thghout that he was crazy. Then he did the kite with the key. Finally he made the lighting rod that gave people electricity. That’s how people got electricity back then.

Did you know that Ben Franklin was a very good negotiator? He went to France in 1776 to help the U.S.A. in the war. Also when he went to France he felt real bad so he told himself as soon as he felt better he would negotiate better. After a period of time he got France to help the U.S. in the war. That proves that Ben Franklin is a very good negotiator.

Those are some of Ben Franklin’s big ideas. So when he got back, his wife was dead. When he was old he lied in bed, he also read. His granddaughter told him about her spelling test and if she past the test he would give her some jelly. Ben Franklin died April 17, 1790 at 11:00 p.m.

Article posted October 25, 2009 at 06:00 AM GMT • comment • Reads 41

Do you know about any of Benjamin Franklins big ideas? Well I’m about to tell you a couple.

Did you know that Benjamin Franklin made and published the first almanac? It was called the Poor Richards Almanac. His first edition was published in 1733. Each year he would sell 10,000 copies of his book that is an amazing idea!

Did you also know that Benjamin Franklin was the first person to discover that lighting and electricity are the same? He made this true by making a contraption by making a kite and attaching a string to it. Did you think it worked? The answer is yes it did work and it proved that lighting and electricity are the same.

I know that everybody who views this blog knows that Benjamin Franklin is one of the best negotiators in American history! Wait you don’t know? Well know you do. He was so good at negotiating that he convinced France to join them in the revolutionary war to beat England and give us our freedom. He was also so important that all the girls called him papa.

These are not only Benjamin Franklin’s best ideas but these are some of the world’s greatest ideas

Ben Franklin has many great ideas like did u know that he created the almanac we use today and do you know he created the lightning rod to help us not let the lightning strike us and protect our homes.

Do you know Ben franklins big ideas. I am going to tell you about a few. I hope you like this essay.

Did you know that Ben Franklin published the first almanac? It had all kind of different bits of information. Some of the information it had is recipes when to plant certain stuff there was a lot more. The name of the almanac was pour Richards’s almanac.

You probably know that Ben Franklin discovered that lightning and electricity is the same thing. Only that lightning was just on a bigger scale with out him there would be no TV or video games or even power in our house. To make sure that his idea was correct he sent his idea to European scientist they proved that he was right.

If you didn’t know Ben Franklin was a very very good negotiator. He talked France into helping us in the revolutionary war. If he did not we probably would still be paying tax today.

Those were some of Ben Franklins grate ideas. There are still a lot more. Hope that you really liked the essay.

Ben Franklin’s Big Ideas I’m going to tell you about Ben Franklin. He did a lot for us. He provided so many wonderful ideas. I’m sure many are still benefitting from his big ideas. Well I am going to tell you some of Ben Franklin’s big ideas. At the age of forty two Ben Franklin retired from printing to explore his other interest. Ben Franklin invented many things including swim fin, bifocals, a glass, watertight, bulk heads and many more. Books were very expensive during his time and therefore not everyone was able to afford them. Some fellow printers and Ben Franklin known as the leather apron club because most of us wore leather aprons discussed ways we could help the community. Another idea he had was that lightning and electricity are the same. I hoped you liked my story.

Do you know any of Ben Franklin’s big ideas? If you don’t then you should read this essay about Ben Franklin’s ideas.

Have you ever heard about an almanac? Ben Franklin wrote it and also published it. It was called the poor Richard’s almanac. It has tons of information like when is it the perfect time to plant crops. It also said when the moon will be full and the other faces of the moon. It also said when the holidays are coming and also said the forecast. It has tons more things in it. The list will be too long to write it. The almanac was published in the year 1733 Ben was 26 years old.

Another of his big ideas was that he thought that electricity and lightning were the same. Everybody else said it wasn’t true but that didn’t stop Ben Franklin from testing it. He tied a key to a kite on a lightning storm and waited until lightning hit it the key. Hey felt a tingle on his hand when lightning struck. He invented the lightning rod it is a rod that attracts electricity and sends it to the ground by wires attached to the rod that takes the lightning and travels to the ground. So it can prevent fires. Three scientists were testing this and one died by accidentally getting hit by lightning.

Ben Franklin was a great negotiator he helped the United States in the revolutionary war. By asking the French to help them the French sent them weapons, troops, money, and supplies. He also helped on the constitution of America and declaration of independence.

This has been my blog about Ben Franklin’s big ideas. I hope you liked it!

Ben Franklin had some big ideas. I’m going to explain to you a few of them. I think you will enjoy this essay.

Ben published his own Almanac. He published it in 1733. It talked about holidays, weather forecast, schedule of tides, when the sun came up and went down, when the moon will be full, and when to plant what.

Franklin wanted to prove that lighting and electricity are the same. Ben knew electricity was attracted to iron rods. So Ben discovered by putting iron rods on top of the sentry box and he proved that lighting and electricity are the same.

Ben Franklin helped during the revolution war. Mr. Franklin went to France and talked them into helping the United States. France helped Ben Franklin fight England because France and England don’t like each other.

Ben Franklin was a very good gentleman. He did wonderful things. Maybe without him we wouldn’t have won the revolutionary war. Now I have told what Ben Franklin’s Big Ideas were.

Do you know some of Ben Franklin’s big ideas? I’m just going to tell some of his brilliant ideas.

He proved that electricity and lighting are the same. He went to a picnic. He planned to kill a turkey by an electrical shock, roast it in a container connected to electrical circuits, on a fire lit by an electrical bottle.

He was made post master general and organized a new system so that it took 3 weeks instead of 6 weeks for a letter to go from Boston to Philadelphia (later he cut the time to 6 days.)

He helped organize a fire insurance company, a hospital, and an expedition to seek the Northwest Passage.

He invented a metal rod that when lighting is coming the rod would ring the bell that came with so the farmers knew when to hide there farm animals.

Thank you for reading my blog. Have a nice day

I am going to tell you all about Ben Franklins big Ideas! He had all kinds of ideas that helped so many people and still do today! So that was a preview on what my essay will be about!

Did you know Ben Franklin invented the almanac? Well, he did. It had the holidays, the weather, when the moon would be a full moon, and when to plant flowers and vegetables. He also had jokes in it. For example, half wits talk much but say little. I thought that was another way to entertain people back then, so that’s how an almanac came in handy. Another interesting fact is he sold 10,000 of his almanacs a year! Now that’s a good selling book! That was one of his big ideas!

Another one of Ben Franklin’s ideas was telling everybody that lightning and electricity were the same. So he got a kite and a key and tied the key to his kite and the lightning hit the kite and he felt the shock with the key! He also had an amazing idea to put someone in a tower well a storm was going on, and he put a lightning rod at the top of the tower and he would see that lightning and electricity are the same! Every one put it at the top of their barn or house, and instead of the house burning down it would go straight o the ground. That was another one of Ben Franklin’s big ideas!

Ben Franklin’s idea to make United States free was my favorite idea of his. He was a big help during the revolutionary war! He went to France and asked if they would help the United States beat England. So France helped out in the war because they had a lot of money and Ben Franklin persuaded them so they would join America in the war. At the end U.S.A won the war thanks to Ben Franklin!

Ben Franklin did amazing things and helped America be the great country it is today. We would not have a great country without Ben Franklin=http://=http://!!!!

Ben Franklin loved to write books so he had an idea his idea was to write an Almanac. He made that book because he wanted to help his family. His family got really better they did what the book said and they started to follow what the Almanac said. Ben Franklin’s big idea was to see if Electricity and Lightning are the same.

But Ben Franklin’s discovered that Electricity and Lightning are the same because they shock people and some of the Electricity and lighting kill people.

Hi Ben Franklin was a great man, with a great spirit. He did a lot of good stuff like the almanac; also he published it in 1733. Did you know that he even mad a fire company. And he also invented the electricity. Well I don’t want to give away the story.

Do you know Ben Franklins big ideas? I’m going to tell you a few. I think you are going to enjoy this essay. The ones I am going to talk about are that he published the first almanac; he figured out that lightning and electricity are the same and he was a good negotiator.

Did you know that Ben Franklin made the first almanac? It was called the Poor Richards Almanac. It had a lot of stuff in it like the weather, holidays, when to plant what and lots more. Every year 10,000 copies were sold. The first edition was made in 1733.

You probably know that Ben Franklin discovered that electricity and lightning were the same. When he thought of that idea he told someone to stay in a tower on a stormy night and see if lightning was attracted to the metal rod on top of the tower. Another time he raised a kite on a stormy day with a key near his hand and see if lightning was attracted to it and it worked.

If you did not know Ben Franklin was a very good negotiator. He tried to talk to England. He asked the French to be on the U.S.es side in the war egests England. He was so good at talking in France that they did not care how ugly he was.

These were some of his big ideas. He had lots more big ideas. Do you know any big ideas that he had? I hope you like this essay.

Do you know Ben Franklin’s big ideas? Well if you don’t I will tell you some. I hope you enjoy my essay.

Did you know that Ben Franklin published the first almanac? He published his first almanac in 1733. He called it poor Richard’s almanac. He made sold about 10,000 copes every year! He did that for about 25 years. In his almanac he would talk about the whether, when and what to plant, he also put in some jokes.

You probably know that Ben Franklin discovered that lightning and electricity are the same. He tested this theory by inventing the iron rod. He would put it on a Box big so that a man could fit. So the man would stand inside the box and write what would happen. He also tested this theory by raising a kite with a key on the bottom. He could feel the electric shock come thought the key.

Did you know that in the spring of 1757 that Ben was sent to England to argue about the taxes that they were laying down. When he was in England he was shouted at, laugh at, and insulted. Bens wife Debbie died the year before Ben came home.

the End

Ben Franklin had big ideas. I’m going to explain to you a few of them. I think you will really enjoy this essay.

Did you know that Ben Franklin published his own almanac in 1733? His almanac’s name was poor Richard. His almanac included, when the sun rises, when the moon was full, also when you can plant food, it tells you the weather, also the holidays, it kind of a how-to-book.

Ben Franklin wanted to prove that lightning and electricity where the same. He got an iron rod and then he was knocked unction. He invented the lightning rods he put them in barns, and houses so the lightning will attract the lightning rod instead of the house or barn. So he Prove it.

Mr. Franklin went to France in 1776 to talk them into fighting on our side against England because France and England were not friends at all. So the revolutionary war happened and we won. 1783 Ben Franklin made peace.

Benjamin Franklin died in April 17, 1790 Benjamin Franklin invented the lightning rod. Benjamin Franklin will be remembered for ever.

Do you know Ben Franklin's big ideas? I’m going to tell you about a few. I think you will really like them.

Did you know that Ben Franklin published the first almanac? He published the first edition in 1733. Ben called it the poor Richards’s almanac. Ben was selling 10000 copies every year. In his almanac he put sayings, the weather, when to plant and way more things.

You probably know that Ben Franklin discovered that lightning and electricity are the same. Many people thought he was crazy trying to prove they were the same. To prove he was right he flew a kite on a stormy day with a piece of medal at the end and got the electrical shock.

If you didn’t know Ben Franklin was a very good negotiator. He went to France and talked them in joining the war against England. France send Ben money guns and troops to America.

These were some of bens big ideas. If it weren’t for Ben Franklin, the king of England would still be our king. We should thank Ben Franklin.

Do you know what Ben Franklin's big ideas were? If you don’t I am going to tell you.

Did you know that Ben Franklin published his own almanac named Poor Richards Almanac? It has a lot of information like the holidays, the weather forecast, when the moon will be full, the sun will be up and down.

Ben wanted to prove that lighting and electricity are the same. He proved it by putting a rod on the top of a tower and let a man stand in the tower. Later he called the rod the lighting rod.

Another of Ben Franklin's big ideas was to go to France and talked them into helping the United States fight England.

Those were some of Ben Franklin's big ideas. Do you know any more?

Hey, do you know about Ben Franklin’s big ideas? Well I’m going to tell you about what he did to change the world, what he accomplished, and what he made.

I’m going to tell you that Ben Franklin was the first guy to publish the almanac. In the almanac there were facts about what the weather was like, when it was a good time to plant, there was some facts about him in it, and other odd things that people needed to know back in the days. Did you know that he sold 10,000 copies in a year and he kept that up for 25 years? He published the first edition in 1733. That was some facts about when he made the first almanac.

Did you know that Ben Franklin discovered lightning and electricity were the same? He asked scientist to try standing on a tower with a iron rod at the tip and when a storm was going the lightning would strike the iron rod and that would mean electricity and lightning are the same and it worked but one of the scientist died because he wasn’t paying attention. One time before he stood on a tower he got two iron wires and connected it to a cage with a turkey in it and lit on fire with two electric bottles, the thing he was trying to do is kill the turkey. That’s how he proved that lighting and electricity are the same.

Also did you know that Ben Franklin was a very good negotiator? He was so good that when he went to France he talked them into being on their side when they were at war against the England France actually teamed up with the Americans. While he was at France people started to really like him so they started giving him money and luxury’s things like clothes and shelter and asking him if we should do that or do this. So pretty much France worshiped him. Also while they teamed up with us at war against the England they helped them with weapons and a whole bunch of other things.

Well that’s all I have to say about Ben Franklin’s big ideas. He was a really great guy because he helped us so much. Also those were some of Ben Franklin’s big ideas=http://!!!

Ben Franklin had many big ideas. First, he thought that electricity and lightning were the same thing. He proved it by using a lightning rod and a bell. The lightning struck the rod and made the bell ring!!!!

Ben Franklin was also involved in politics. He lived in England and America. He went to France to join America In the war. Finally Ben Franklin helped to write the us constitution. The us constriction was written to describe what the united states would be like.

Do you know Ben Franklins big ideas?

I’m going to tell you a few. I think you will

Enjoy this essay .Did you know that Ben Franklin published the first almanac?

He published it in 1733. In a few years Franklin

Was selling 10,000 copies of his almanac

He kept it up for 25 years .You probably

Know that Ben Franklin discovered lighting and

Electricity are the same. When he figured

It out he tied a key to a kite and he felt the electricity. If you didn’t know Ben Franklin was a good negotiator. He talked the France In to

Helping the USA in the revolutionary war.

Those were some of Ben Franklin Big Ideas.

Hi I am going to tell you the big ideas of Ben Franklin. He was good at making almanacs he made his 1st almanac in 1733 it was named the Poor Richards. Put when the sun came out and the weather. He lot of copies of paper. In 1776 he went to France and he made a lightning rod.

By Lisa

Ben Franklin had some big ideas. I’m going to explain to you a few of them. I think you will really enjoy this essay.

Did you know that Be Franklin published his own almanac?

It was called Poor Richard’s Almanac and it is published in 1733.

Ben wanted to prove that lighting and electricity are the same. His idea was to let a man stay in the tower holding a rod during a storm.

Mr. Franklin went to France and talked them into helping the United States. France gave the United States weapons and Ben Franklin also helped write the peace treaty.

Now I have told you what Ben Franklin’s big ideas were. Without Ben Franklin’s ideas we won’t have what we have now.

Ben Franklin had many big ideas. He thought that electricity and lightening was the same thing. He proved it by using a lightening rod and a bell. The lightening struck the rod and made the bell ring.

Ben Franklin was also involved in politics. He lived in England and America. He went France join America in the war. Finlay Ben Franklin help to right the U.S Constitution. The U.S Constitution was written to describe what the United States would be like.

Did you know Ben Franklin published his own almanac? He knew he could do it because he knew a lot of bits and pieces of information. this almanac was called poor Richards almanac. He sold 10,000 copies of his almanac every year. This is only one of his many ideas.

Another one of Bens ideas was to prove that lighting and electricity are the same. People always used to always think lighting was as mysterious as space. People always went all over the world doing there electrical tricks for a price. He will prove that lighting and electricity are the same by putting a metal rod at the top of a tower and if he was right lighting would hit the rod and be attracted to it just like electricity

Mr. Franklin also talked France into helping us through the war. The war was between the united states and England. Ben Franklin thought they would help us because France hates England too. They helped us by giving us money, weapons, and men. But that’s not all he did.

Now I have told you all Bens ideas that I know of. There still is a lot of ideas that I don’t know. These are only the ones I learned in class. If you want to know all of his ideas good luck!

Do you know about Ben Franklins Big Ideas? Ben had some wonderful Ideas and I will be telling you about them in this essay.

One big Idea Benjamin had was the almanac. He was the first person to make one. He called it the Poor Richard’s Almanack. His first edition was published in 1733. His book was very popular and people would buy it every year. In the book there would be information and advice.

People loved his almanacs but he had even greater ideas. Another idea had something to do with electricity. He wanted to prove that lightning was the same as electricity. Others thought that was the craziest idea they ever heard. Ben wanted to prove that he was right, so he set off to work.

He flew a kite with a key attached to it on a very stormy day. The lighting was attracted to the key just like how electricity is. Some European scientists decided to test it for them selves. They soon figured that Benjamin was right. Soon, lots of people did not think he was crazy, but smart.

He was famous and everybody knew him. During this time the revolutionary war started. He was sent to go to France to persuade them to fight with the U.S.A against England. Ben Franklin was a very good negotiator and got France to help them. He was also chosen not just to go to France, but to help write the declaration of independence. With the France helping them the U.S.A won the war!

Now you see, Ben Franklin was a very important man and made a great deal of history. Today, we remember him and all the good deeds he did. We also remember his big ideas.

Did you know Ben Franklin had some big ideas? Now I’m going to explain some of them to you, I think you will really enjoy this essay.

Did you know that Ben Franklin published his own almanac in 1733? In a few years Franklin was selling 10,000 copies of his almanac every year. The name was poor Richards’ almanac and he kept selling them for 25 years.

Ben Franklin was 40 years old when he got his big idea. Ben Franklin wanted to prove that lighting and electrity were the same.

Mr. Franklin went to France and talked them into helping the United States in the revolutionary war.

Now I have told you what Ben Franklin's big ideas were.

Do you know some of Ben Franklin’s big Idea’s? If you don’t then, I am going to tell you a few?I think you are really going to enjoy the essay! Did you know that Ben Franklin publish an almanac in 1733? He called it the Poor Richard’s Almanac. It included when the sun comes up, when the moon was full, when it was good to plant, also when the holidays. It's a very useful resource.

Ben Franklin wanted to prove that lighting and electricity were the same thing. He got an iron rod and knocked himself unconscious. He invented the lightning rod, he put them in houses so lightning will attract the rod instead of the barn. So he proved it. Mr. Franklin went to France in 1776 to talk to the French into fighting on our side against England in the war because France and England were not friends at all. So the revolutionary war happened, and we won. Benjamin Franklin died in April 17,1790. Even though he died he will always be remember forever.

The End!!!

Do you know about Ben Franklin’s big ideas? I’m going to tell you about a few of them. I really think you are going to enjoy this essay.

Did you know Ben Franklin published the first almanac? An almanac has tons of information like, when to plant things or when the sun is going to rise. There is so much more information in an almanac. The almanac was called Pour Richards almanac.

You probably know Ben Franklin invented the lightning rod. He wanted to prove that lightning and electricity are the same. He couldn’t do his experiment because there was not a high hill he could test it on. In the spring of 1752 his experiment was proved. One of the scientists that tested it died because he was careless.

His final big idea was to convince France to help with the war. This happened in 1776. He went to Europe to get all the money he could.

Those were Ben’s big ideas. Thank you for reading. I hope you enjoyed this essay.

Ben Franklin was a pretty amazing guy. Do you know about his big ideas? In this essay I am going to write about them. You will be outstanded by this essay. It will be the best you have ever read.

Guess what? In 1733 Ben Franklin published something big. It was an almanac, the first almanac to be exact. This amazing book was a very useful tool. The name was The Poor Richard’s Almanac. It included sayings, when to plant, when the sun and moon rose and set, and lots more! Ben sold 10 million copies each year for 26 years. He was making business! It was amazing!

I bet you knew about Ben discovering lightning and electricity was the same thing. This was one of his best ideas in my opinion. He used a kite and a key for this experiment. He also was the inventor of the lightning rod! The lightning rod was an amazing thing. It was placed on the top of a sentry box on a high tower on a big hill. Someone would be standing in the sentry box all the time to see if it worked, and it did eventually. Whenever lightning would strike the electricity would go through the pole and harmlessly go into the ground. That was outstanding!

Did you know that Ben was good at socializing? Well he was. He was so good that he was able to talk France into supporting them in the Revolutionary War. He went to France in 1776. France gave us money and weapons! The French loved him because of his tattered clothes. I don’t know why. The French women called him Papa. Ben did a good job there. Everybody was all happy about this when he returned because of the good news.

Ben also helped write The Declaration of Independence and The Constitution of America. That was pretty amazing. He was also the inventor of fire insurance. Fire insurance is when something is on fire somebody would replace it unless it was irreplaceable like family photos. That is awesome!

Weren’t you amazed by this essay?! I hope you thought this essay was outstanding and epic. I hope you learned lots of new facts. Thank you for reading.

Hello, do you know Ben Franklin’s big ideas, if you don’t read this and you will learn a lot more about his ideas. So come on, get your reading glasses on, and get ready to read.

Did you know that Benjamin Franklin published the first almanac in 1733 and he was only 26 year old? The almanac’s name was the Poor Richard’s Almanack. It included weather forecast, tide schedule, sun set and sundown times, when to plant crops, jokes, and every day advice. The thing that I think was the most interesting is that he was pretty young when he wrote it. And by the time he sold his third edition he was getting about 10,000 copies sold each year.

He also discovered that lightning and electricity is the same thing, although electricity is much stronger. The way he discovered it was first he sent a letter to European scientists to do an experiment; and this is what the experiment was. Build a tall shack and put tall and pointed rod up on the top of the shack and take notes on what happened. Then, he decided to prove it himself by holding up a kite in the air with a pointed wire at the top and feeling the shocks travel through the rope to the key, and guess what, he proved that he was right.

Guess what, he also convinced France to help us gain our independence. He got them to send us money, guns, uniforms, food, and soldiers to help us win the war. I am very glad he was very good at persuading people to do thing or else I might not have been born in this country.

He even was a post master and improved it a lot from six weeks to three weeks to six days. That was a major improvement.

Another thing he did was he organized a fire department and fire insurance which I think is really cool and probably made a lot more people feel safe when cooking.

The last thing he did that I think was awesome was that he organized the first ever hospital, even though they did not have many of the things we use today.

I hope you liked my essay/blog; and I know you probably learned a lot more about Benjamin Franklin just by reading this. Thank you.

Did you know Ben Franklin had some realy big ideas. It was because of his big ideas that gave us some realy good stuff. You don’t, well I will tell you some of his Great Big Ideas in my essay.

One of his ideas or his first ever big idea was a Almanac. Although it wasn’t his biggest idea. But it was an Almanac the Poor Richard’s Almanac to be exact. The first almanac to ever to be on earth. It included sayings, holidays, the weather, how the moon was going to be and lots more. The first edition was printed out in 1733. It would sell at least 10,000 copies a year.

His second best and great ideas was that he compared lightning to electricity. Ben knew that they were the same exact thing. So many people thought he was crazy. His plan was to build a little house on a tower then on a rainy day someone would be in the tower and would have a lightning rod out the door and electricity. He sent it to Europe and three scientist tried it worked one was killed but by the lack of effort. After that he became very famous and people called him papa even though he was not.

He was a very good negotiator. He helped write the Declaration of Indepenance. That’s not his hand writing but he changed the rules. He also made the France people help us in our fight in the war aganist England. France sent us guns and money and a bunch more stuff.

Those were some of Ben Franklins Big great ideas. I hoped you liked my essay and I hope you learned stuff about Ben Franklin.

Article posted October 27, 2011 at 04:10 AM GMT • comment • Reads 39

Ben Franklin had a lot of big ideas. I am going to explain some of his best ones.           

Did you know that Ben Franklin published his own almanac? Along with the regular info, he put jokes, how-to’s, one line sayings, and tips to live a good life. Ben Franklin called his almanac the Old Farmer’s Almanac. He published a yearly almanac for 25 years.

This was one of Ben’s biggest ideas yet! Everyone was into electricity at this time. It was the newest fad. Franklin was very fascinated with the idea of electricity, so he sent letters to English scientists to learn some tricks with sparks. He learned most of the basics and he made up some of his own. He even planned an electrical picnic. He arranged to kill a turkey by a shock; roast it with an electrical circuit, on a fire lit by an electrical bottle. He was so excited that he was careless, so he was knocked unconscious by an electrical shock. The biggest part of his idea was that electricity and lightning were exactly the same. People thought that lightning was going to always be one of the most mysterious things on earth. So what Benjamin did was that he made a kite out of cloth, and tied a metal key to the wire, since electricity was attracted to metal. He flew the kite on a stormy day, and went close to a lightning bolt. He touched the key and felt a shock go through his body. He found out the answer to his question! Lightning was electricity! This helped him invent the lightning rod, which is attached to a building, and when lightning strikes it, it carries the electricity safely to the ground.

Franklin also played a part in the Revolutionary War. The British were fighting the American colonists because they wanted to tax them. So America sent Mr. Franklin to France to talk them into joining the war on America’s side. The French agreed to fight the war with America, and America/France won! Since the war was over now, Benjamin helped write the constitution. Thomas Jefferson ended up doing the writing, but Ben made some major changes. 

Ben Franklin really helped America. Ben Franklin is now a major symbol of America. He appears on the $100 dollar bill even though he was not president, which is a great honor. His inventions and ideas will help people for generations.

Ben Franklin had some big ideas. I’m going to explain a few of them. I think you will enjoy this essay.

Did you know that Ben Franklin published

his own almanac called Poor Richard’s Almanac. Which told the weather forecasts, when the moon was full, when to plant what, when the sun rises, and also told jokes.

Ben Franklin wanted to prove that lightning and electricity are the same. So he made an experiment that was on a century box with a metal rod with a man inside the century box in a stormy box. He wrote to scientists and the scientists did the experiment. Only one died. Ben also helped organize a hospital and a fire insurance company.

Since England was still ruling America, Ben Franklin was sent to France to make them help us fight England. France supplied us with weapons and tools to fight. France is still supporting us with supplies.

Do you know Ben Franklin’s big ideas? Well if you don’t I’ll tell you about a few. Benjamin would have the most spontaneous ideas and you are going to find out about them. You are going to enjoy this essay.

In 1733 Benjamin Franklin published the first Almanac. It was called “Poor Richard’s Almanack”. Benjamin would write jokes and sayings such as… “A penny saved is a penny earned”. People bought Almanacs to find out holidays, weather forecasts, when there would be a full moon, etc. Benjamin loved his “Almanack” he loved books filled with odd pieces of information. Benjamin was selling about 10,000 copies each year. He sold his Almanacs for 25 years so he would have approximately sold 25,000 copies in total.

You probably know that Benjamin Franklin discovered that lightning and electricity are the same. Everyone thought that his theory was crazy and that Ben was crazy. He used a kite and a key to test his theory. He sent his experiment to scientists in Europe. The scientists would be in the testing rooms and they would see the sparks flying in the air and the tricks that could be performed with electricity. When the scientists proved that his theory was correct. Benjamin felt suddenly famous he felt he was the most celebrated man in America!

In 1752 Ben Franklin was made a Post Master General. He organized a system so that it took only 3 weeks instead of 6 weeks for a letter to go from Boston to Philadelphia. Later he shortened the time span to 6 days instead of 3 weeks. Benjamin was great at being the Post Master General because he would organize everything that would be received at the post office and letters or packages that would be sent. He would discover new ways to send letters from place to place. It seemed as if anything needed to be done Benjamin would do it!

In 1757 Ben was sent to London. In London Benjamin began to live in style and comfort. He bought shoes, a watch, knee buckles, candlesticks, and more! Ben received a regular supply of American cornmeal, venison, cranberries, and bacon from his wife, Debbie. His wife would send him presents from America. Benjamin lived 2 years in America but Benjamin lived 18 years in London! From the age of 51 to the age of 69 he lived in London. Debbie died a year before Benjamin returned back home to America. Debbie was to afraid to cross the ocean so she stayed in America.

If you didn’t know Benjamin was a very good negotiator. He convinced France to help us fight in the Revolutionary War, between the United States and England. He went to France to convince the French to fight in the Revolutionary War between the United States and England. The French agreed. They would send the United States soldiers, weapons, and much more. Peace came in 1783, Benjamin Franklin helped write the peace treaty.

These were some of Ben’s big ideas. We got great benefits from Benjamin. But there are many more stupendous ideas he had! Ben Franklin made a big difference in the world. He always had great ideas and always had great effort in each and every idea he had. I hoped you enjoyed my essay!

Hello my name is Brianna I love to walk my dog every day this is him on the top!!Is he cute or what?