5th Grade Reading and Social Studies---> The Reading Lab is where bright young readers come to discuss, through in-depth dialogue, literature that they are reading._____ The Social Studies Parlor is where students respond to critical questions related to different aspects of Social Studies, and then discuss their responses through thoughtful discussions.

teacher: Mr. Volkman

12/07/11
10/11/11

I think that it was bad for the Fransiscans to move where the Natives lived. It was bad because the Natives where most likely offended that the Frans took over THEIR land. Also some people think it was good because they traded. Well its not good becausethe frans would start trading with the natives, then some other people would see that they were trading and copy them.  Then the frans would get mad, a war would happen and whatever quest they were on would fail. I know that I would rather stay alive then trading to die. I know that my people were smart and knew not to trade or mess with the prople of the united states. We stayed alive.                                                                                                                                                     -Princess Kaiulani

I am Princess Kaiulani. My full name is Princess Victoria Kaiulani Kaluiniuiahilpapa Kawekiekew iLauini Cleghorn. I am the peoples princess.I am the peoples princess because the united states took over hawii so I couldnt be princess anymore. So I was my peoples princess. I was born in 1875 and died in 1899. It was hard to  get my country back freedom whenthe king (my unkle) died. The big challenge I had to face was trying to save my country. I had to go through meatings, and taxtes, even more just to make a speach.

-PrincessKaiulani-