Maya blog <3-

Blogging is a fun, engaging way to write!

by teacher: Mrs. Freitas

Dear Mom and Dad

I am gonna tell why I think I should get a new phone. I believe I should get a new phone because I am having good grades. I will take care of my new phone.

I will take care of that new phone so much I will be with it 20 four seven. I will clean it one time every week. I will be responsible with it. I will clean the floors, wash the dogs, rub your guys feet. Make dinner

Also I will even make you break feast in BED. I will be your servant for a whole day=http://!!! And my phone is breaking at the bottom. It harder to type with. The screen is dirty from when Cody had it.

It can be the same phone but newer and it doesn’t have to have all the fancy stuff. But it is breaking and it’s hard to type with. And I will clean the back yard no dog POOP no weeds.

And mom dad I would like you two think really hard I would really like this. I have good grades. And this phone will NOT break until 2013. I will always make sure it is charged. Please think about this. I’m hoping for the best!! Your daughter

Maya

Pink

There once was a girl who loved pink

She bought herself pink ink

The ink began to run

Now she knows not to use atone

She ended with a wink

I want that cookie

Mommy got me my cookie

I want more cookies

By: Maya

Have you ever wondered about the Everglades. The Everglades is 6inch deep. Alligators, birds, deer’s, otter’s, raccoons, fish, and flower tree. So first there seashells. Then the seashells turned into lime stones. Then there was land then the lime stone would hold water then it filled up and flooded. And that’s how we know it today. There you go that’s how the Everglades was made. Now you know.

By Maya

What do you think Ben Jonson meant? Maybe that William Shakespeare is always here and his plays will never die. He gave us great vocabulary, like football. If he did not make-up that word, what would it be called? He gave us high-quality plays, like Romeo and Juliet. He owned half the Globe and yes William Shakespeare will never die.

Thank-you

American music is country music to me that is a opinion. You may think American music is Mexican, Irish, phillpieno, Chinese, German it’s your opinion. Not mine I just think American is more like Arizona music is country. Thank you

The ever glades are 6inch deep. A waterfall nearby flooded that’s how the everglades where made. The everglades has saw grass if saw grass touches you‘re clothes will get cut your skin will. It hurts a lot. There are alligators

My name is maya. Hello my name is Maya. I am in 5th grade. My teacher is Mr. Gardner. Ms.Freitas is my favorite reading teacher. I have three brothers!!! I love Playing Football or Baseball with them!!!!!