Maya blog <3-

Blogging is a fun, engaging way to write!

by teacher: Mrs. Freitas

Article posted November 26, 2011 at 01:45 AM GMT • comment • Reads 43

I think that american music can be a lot of thing like hip hop,jazz,country,pop and more.But american music can be you taping your feet.American music includes cool guitars,drums,lyrics,voice,taping and so much more and that is what I think about american music.

Music 10-12-11

Hi I am Connor and I will tell you what I think American music is. I think American music is national anthem. Or our star bangle banner. Or music that has Americans in it. Or songs that have English in it. Well that is American music to me.

Amiracan music is what you like and what kind of person you are it tells alot aout pepole. lets say i like cristan music id be cristan i realy do though like amazing grace. catch you later.

American music is country music to me that is a opinion. You may think American music is Mexican, Irish, phillpieno, Chinese, German it’s your opinion. Not mine I just think American is more like Arizona music is country. Thank you

This is what American music blog I hope you like it.

I think American music is every type because people from around the world come to America and share there music with us. There are many celebrations like the powwow it has Native American music. People use many instruments like guitars and drums. The main instrument that people use is their voice. People everywhere bring there cultural music to create American music that is why I think American music is any type of music.

By: Diego

American music includes lyrics & instruments and a good voice.

The person has to practice the lyrics and get it in his or hers head and practice with timbre and harmony. When you hear music that means music is playing. Some other people come from other countries. Come to the United States and play there music. American music is like every type of music the other people play there music in there country. You can hear it from a radio. That’s my “American music story”.

Article posted September 22, 2011 at 05:12 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 36

American music is everything because if you even tap your foot on the ground it makes a beat. It’s like birds chirping and a heart beat. Instruments are music because you can play on a bass guitar. See every little thing is music.

Article posted September 22, 2011 at 05:07 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 43

I think American music is culture. The reason I think it is culture is, along time ago there were a lot of immigrations. So that is why I think American music is culture. I even think music itself is sounds by themselves. (Just an opinion) American music has great instruments from other non-American places like, guitars from Mexico, also maracas from Mexico and so many more. That is what I think American music is.

American Music is fun to hear because it has lots of rhythm and lots of note. You can dance lots of songs I like American music so much it is my favorite music. There is lots of kinds of American music and It has lots of sounds my favorite sound is the rattles because it sounds like a snake there is big ones and small ones but I like the big ones better. That was all I told you about American music.

American music is all kinds of cultures mixed together. Hip- Hop is also a culture which is African-Americans Hispanic- Americans all kinds. Also Mexican music is sometimes wanted to make you dance the Salsa, Cha-Cha, and Samba. And all those dances are very classic and fun. Also hip-hop they do break dancing and they Rap and that’s the kind of music that they make in Hip-Hop and that kind of music is not very classical. Also the African-American’s brought the Conga Drums and they dance crazy dances. Because they jump all around. And that pretty much what American Music is.

I think American music is everything I here. It can be bird singing. Or wind whistling through the trees. Music can be created by humans for instance when people use instrument to make a song or when they use their voice to sing. Music can also be created by nature that is American music!

I think American Music is country you can use it in a house or in a lair mostly anywhere. You can also hear it on a radio you can also record it on a device that records. People also hear it on their horses you can also be on a barn hearing it. You can even hear it on a I-pod or a mp3 player. Everyone can also put country music on a computer or laptop and hear it over and over again.

The point is you can hear it where ever you are. Everybody can hear it if you’re in Texas you can hear it if you’re in California you can still hear it anywhere you would know if you lived here in America (my opinion is I never really liked it but only the people I admire like a couple of my favorite singers I have a lot of favorite singers but only like 1 person sings country so that’s why I like her songs.

By Sarah

THE END

I think american music is all kind of music. For example, hip hop, jazz, country, pop, and many more. I like american music because it is intersting to listen, and It's fun to dance to it. You can tap your feet, snap, hum, also dance.

I think American music is cultures put together and famous people who brings music to our world. China, Mexico, Japan, Italy, Paris. American music is like hip-hop music, country music, and much more music. I love American music and I now all of you guys love it to.

What is American music?

I think American music is some music that has come from the past and made it into history music. I also think American music is something that supports our country and every body likes. The last thing I think it is, is people who bring music from all around the country and that’s what I think American music is

American music to me is anything you hear. It is the waves banging against the rocks because of the splash and the bang of the waves. It is the wind whistling through the trees because the wind fights through the leaves and tree branches. The animals and the noise they make like the birds chirping in the morning. Now that’s what American music is to me.

American music is made in America

American music created jazz.

We have rock n roll.

Incuding the awesome elecrict

Guitar.

Mexican music is also part of the American

Music.

American music includes any sounds.

The guitar has a wonderful sound.

The drum has a beautiful sound.

The piano has a lovely sound.

American music is guitars, drums, keyboard and other kind of instruments. American music is dances, rock, country, and hip hop. American music is also people, animals and nature. That is what American music is.

I think American music is full of different cultures. I think that because there is relaxing Hawaiian music, rap music, and soothing and calming jazz music. That is some of them, but there are many more!

American music is from all over the world. People from all over sing it and sing to it. We have immigrants from all over the world. American music can be all different types for example animal music, or sea music there are millions of types. American music is kind of like the rattle snake rattling or like the birds chirping.

American music is anything.  There are two kind of American music. One is music you make yourself or music other things make. Some music you can make your self is strong taping whistlings. some other things that make music are animals wind the water. Everything makes music   

I think American music is rock music. They use guitars. Guitars have strings that you strum to make noise. You can also hold frets. The drums are have very strong paper so the drum sticks can hit the paper. The sound can also be different because of drum stick. Singing in rock music is base or a low voice. That’s what I think American music is.

To me American Music is all around like anything you can hear. Footsteps are music because you can do tap-tap or whatever, you can even do it with your fingers. Sometimes when there is a hole in a tree you can hear the wind go through the tree, it is really cool! One way you can hear American Music that people use a lot, you can use instruments like guitar, drums, and more! That is what I think American Music is.

American Music includes rock and hip hop. Hip hop also includes cool dances and singing. Rock includes screaming and cool guitars.

American music is all about you make a big circle and they dance and sing. It’s like a party. It’s also about animals and culture. Music is my life!

I know American music. I know that you have to have a good voice. It also includes the song writter. You can use a gutitar and you have to have a rhythm and a micrphone.

I know is that American Music is Hip-hop and rocking out stuff like that. American music can be alot of stuff like exercising dancing to Spanish music. American music is every thing.

Article posted September 8, 2011 at 05:56 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 40

I think that American music is not just music. I think music is a message trying to be sent to you from the person singing. There is a reason why people sing. There is a message inside. When you hear sounds there is a message. Like when you hear rushing water you might think the message is water. Others may think the message is loud thunder.

It depends what you think the message is. For an example when you hear lonely sounds you may think it means sadness. Other may think its calm cheerful music.

I also think that music has to do something about nature. “Nature?”You may ask. Yes, it’s nature. When you go outside you may hear nothing, but listen closer. You can hear buzzing bees or whooshing wind. Just imagine the wind as low sounds of flutes. Or if you’re on the beach you can here water. Rushing water may sound like maracas to you. Thunder could sound like drums in the sky. It depends what you think the message is.

I think that people take the music of nature and make it into jazz, blues anything they want it to be. If they want to you to understand something they may put it in their song, sing it and you decide, do you get the message?

If you were to write a song what would the message be?

Hi today I’m going to tell you about American music. First American music always includes hip hop. A supporting detail is, hip hop includes cool dances. Another supporting detail, is hip hop always includes singing. The last supporting detail, hip hop will always have other kinds of music mixed with it like rock and roll. Thank you for lessening to our music!!! Thank you

I think American music is instruments. I think that because that is how music is made. For example drums are American music. Also singing can be American music too. My last instrument is a guitar. That is American music!

I think American Music is Country Music. People get to sing all through out the Country. People can sing Southern songs. People have a chance to sing. That what I think American Music is.

American music is the world’s music. Think about it. We have immigrants from Mexico, Ireland, china, Japan, and India etc. the immigrants brang their music and their instruments. Think the guitar comes from the Mexicans, the flute came from the Indians etc. and that’s what American music is.

Article posted September 8, 2011 at 04:44 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 39

I think American music is sounds around me like people walking could be a beat the wind could be part of that. American music can be music that comes from America like Jazz, Pop, Rock, Country, and more. American music can almost be anything that you think it can be.

Today we are going to talk about American Music. Snakes… snakes warn us if there is something coming to harm us or something. The wolves. The wolves tell us if there is a moon outside and their howl is SO beautiful. Now we are going to people. Like on the radio. Every person has their own beat, their own rhythm. That’s why everyone’s music is SO unique. That is all we have for today people around the world. Come back for my next blog post.

Hey I’m going to tell you about what is American music. American music is what other people think of and hear or what inspires them. Like we have all kind of different immigrants from all over the world like China, Mexico,and Australia. The reason I said that is because they have different kinds of music that they brought from their continent to ours. I also think American music is everything. That’s what I think American music is.

Well guess what, their is no right or wrong answer!

I thing American Music means the music that represents America! For example: The pledge of allegiants, national anthem (etc).

It also can be the sound of a eagle, or some animal that represents America. Or the music that represents America.

That's what I think the American Music is. What do you think?

My name is maya. Hello my name is Maya. I am in 5th grade. My teacher is Mr. Gardner. Ms.Freitas is my favorite reading teacher. I have three brothers!!! I love Playing Football or Baseball with them!!!!!