Copyright (c) 2014 by Cleoiscute Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Cleoiscute -- Blogmeister

MY bLOG-

A safe place to learn about ourselves and others through blogging.

by Cleoiscute teacher: Lisa Casey

Intellectual Property
Just a note to everyone,
Pirating will not get you ANYWHERE but jail in life.

A1. If your thinking about getting free music off the internet, then don't. You might even end up in jail.

A2. I certainly wouldn't want to give my music away for free. Just the thought of it would make me want to give up my job, because I would be doing hard work for nothing. I can't even belive it now. Its just an awful thing to be doing. For some people, they think its a nice thing to get free music, but if I were in the shoes of a musician, then I would certainly stop the production.

A3. Music, photographs, stories, etc., are defently NOT public property. Some people don't even know that it goes on the internet, or even what goes on. If you have an email and post pictures, your name is written thousands of times on the internet. Just thiunk. Even one little click of the mouse can do something that you will regret when your older.

A4. Diffrent definetly. There is a BIG diffrence from plagarism and downloading music from the internet. Plagarism is taking a CD and calling it yours, and Downloading music for free is downloading music for free without paying.

Article posted May 23, 2012 at 07:15 AM • comment • Reads 32 • see all articles