Article posted September 13, 2011 at 01:48 AM GMT • comment • Reads 73

The qualities I look for in a friend is a sense of humor, being nice, and generous. I am a good friend because I encourage them to do well and that I am really kind to them.

If I can have a trip anywhere in the world I would go to Egypt. I would like to go to Egypt with my mom. I would like to go to Egypt because I want to see the pyramids. I would choose to take my mom because she likes going on adventures. 

5 reasons I do not have my homework is because aliens took over the earth and they eat homework for food. A flying dragon came to my house and burned my homework to a crisp. An asteroid came from the sky and hit my homework to the ground and burned it to ashes. I jumped in a pool with my homework in my pocket. A giant, filled with acid, boulder fell from the sky and fell on me and my homework.    

The product I would advertise would be teeth products. I would like to advertise teeth products because I like to keep my teeth nice and clean

If I could design a school I would choose to have red and blue stripes on the walls and everything else would be rainbow colored. The hours of the school would be 5 hours. All the classrooms in the school would look like a big jungle gym. The Person who would teach would be me. The students would learn the history of junk food. They would learn by experiencing it by having a presentation on a person who knows the history on junk food. 

Ten things I would like to do before I kick the bucket is to get a dog. I would like to get married. I want to also have kids. I would love to go to Egypt. I would like to see The Great Sphinx. I want to go to China. I would like to go see The Great Wall of China. I would like to get on TV. I would also love to ride an elephant. Lastly I would love to be in a movie.

Article posted September 8, 2011 at 07:13 PM GMT • comment (4) • Reads 46

I like to play outside in my backyard. I really enjoy eating the food my mom makes. I want to be a lawyer when I grow up. I think playing Xbox is fantastic and exciting. I love wearing red shirts. My favorite color is red. I love playing ping pong.