Conditions of Use
Top Ten Freshman Tips
1. Maintain your grades through the year and don't wait till the end to bring them up.
2. Do all your homework at home and you'll get to have a fun study hall.
3. Never stop trying in a class because you think a teacher is trying to fail you, it will end up good.
4. Even if homework is only worth 5%, do it. It still counts and affects your other grades.
5. Try to watch out for your friends, high school brings more changes than you'll expect.
6. Talk to teachers outside of class and make relationships, there are some pretty awesome teachers.
7. Take as many classes as possible freshman and sophomore year, it will allow an easy last two years when you are very busy.
8. Don't be scared of the upperclassman, they will become your guardian angels.
9. Your first mid-term may feel like the hardest test ever, relax, it only gets easier.
10. Don't go for the bare minimum, try to exceed with grades and you will be rewarded.
Article posted June 15, 2012 at 03:12 PM •
comment • Reads 99
see all articles