Conditions of Use
This is officially the last blog that we are going to be doing this year in geometry! :(. For the most part, I really did enjoy blogging and I just might miss it. Anyways this weeks assignment is an extra credit blog. All that we have to do is to post ten suggestions for the future freshman at York High School, so, without further ado, here is my list.
1) Just be a nice person, if you are nice there is no reason that people won't want to hang out with you.
2) Stay away from the cafeteria food, it gross, unless you are going to get a drink or dried fruit.
3) Try your hardest! High school is not just for fun, you have a goal to work towards, hopefully college!
4) Do not be afraid to try new things, like clubs, sports, or a new circle of friends, even if you get passed by, rejection has never killed anyone!
5) Be yourself, high school is about finding yourself.
6) Don't give up, if you have a bad grade, just keep trying, don't let the grade go down the drain.
7) Do not be afraid to talk to your teachers, they are there for a reason, to help you, they are a great resource.
8) Try not to be judgmental, it's not a great way to make friends or to start of your semi-adulthood life.
9) Stay away from anything that could be harmful to yourself, mentally or physically, high school is about learning to ignore peer pressure.
10) When you are in the cafeteria, keep your eyes on your own table or group of friends, don't stare at upper class men.
Article posted June 12, 2012 at 05:29 PM •
comment • Reads 195
see all articles