Abby L's blog

This blog is for Miss Jovanovich's algebra and geometry classes to share ideas, ask questions, and reflect on what skills and topics we are studying. If we are lucky, we might even get a chance to connect with other students studying the same stuff.

teacher: Tina Jovanovich

It is Friday, thank god and I am exhausted, this morning I woke up and I thought that it was Wednesday. So, I was rushing around in the morning until I groggily realized that it was friday, and I have two full days to do my homework.
This weekend I am super excited because my friend, who lives in Concord, New Hampshire is coming over. We might go to the dance this weekend, but I am kind of scared that she will get scared of some of the "dancing" that goes on at our dances. If we don't go to the dance than we will probably go to the movies or something.
Also, this weekend, I am going to play tennis for about three hours and I am super excited for that. I really want to make the tennis team, which is why I am practicing for three hours.
This week in Geometry, our class was told to comment on two different scratch posts from two different people. I commented on Marissa's and Hannah's posts because they both posted fun games that I got to try.

Article posted February 10, 2012 at 08:01 AM • comment • Reads 41 • see all articles