Abby L's blog

This blog is for Miss Jovanovich's algebra and geometry classes to share ideas, ask questions, and reflect on what skills and topics we are studying. If we are lucky, we might even get a chance to connect with other students studying the same stuff.

teacher: Tina Jovanovich

Midterms are Coming Up...
This week in geometry we have done a lot of work with isosceles triangles. Also this week, on wednesday, today, we had a TEST! I was extremely careful on this test, double checking everything and I felt pretty confident coming out of it. The only two aspects of the test that I had some trouble with was question number nineteen. This question had to do with finding the measures of angles in an isosceles triangle, but there were two variable, which is what made this particular question difficult for me. The other aspect of the test that was small, but hard was the very last justification on the proof, or the last problem on the test. Other than those two problems everything went smoothly and I am really hoping for a good grade on that test and this blog so that I can have a B to go home on my report card. Also, hopefully, I will get a good grade on the possible binder quiz that our class will probably take on Friday!!!
Other than that midterms are coming up. I am not too nervous, because I have been studying, but none the less they are kind of scary. The only midterms that I am worried for are the Biology midterm, because we cover so much information, the geometry midterm, because some of our material does not sink into my head, and the english midterm, because we have to write an essay and my grammar and spelling is not great when I am being rushed. Other than that german should be easy, as well as algebra and health because we are allowed to use our binders while we take the midterm. Anyways happy MLK day to everyone next Monday. Another problem that I am coming across before midterms is how to study. There are so amny different ways and I am trying to do them all. Re-read the book, redo the homework, and talk to friends. On monday I am going to a study group so hopefully, that will help.

Article posted January 11, 2012 at 03:16 PM • comment • Reads 39 • see all articles