Copyright (c) 2014 by Alison L Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Alison L -- Blogmeister

Alison's Blog-

This blog is for Miss Jovanovich's algebra and geometry classes to share ideas, ask questions, and reflect on what skills and topics we are studying. If we are lucky, we might even get a chance to connect with other students studying the same stuff.

by Alison L teacher: Tina Jovanovich

Quarter one ended just over a week ago. We got our report cards on Wednesday and I would have to say, I'm pleased with mine. I know it's not as good as I could have done and I am going to make it my goal to do better next term, but I was still on honor roll. My lowest grade was a B- in biology and that was aggravating for me. Science is my weak subject and I do not enjoy it in the least, but I think if I has worked just a bit harder, I could have gotten a solid B+. Geometry was also a challenge and I believe the binder quizzes brought me down a bit. Aside from that, I was doing very well in all of my other classes and I am please with the turnout.
I had a tough start to quarter two this past week because I was sick all weekend and I was out of school on Monday and Tuesday. I went to the doctors and I found out I had pneumonia, but in order to stay on top of things, I went to school Wednesday and Thursday (I wasn't contagious, don't worry!). I'm going to set goals for myself for this quarter so that I can get better grades but also have more time to myself and lower my stress level a bit. I am a major procrastinator and that is one thing I want to work on. And I'm going to make it a goal to raise each of my grades 2 points at the least for my final grade this quarter. We'll see how that goes; I think I'll need something or someone to keep me on track with that. Well, that's it for now, I'll write again soon!

Article posted November 13, 2011 at 11:08 PM • comment • Reads 49 • see all articles