Copyright (c) 2014 by Student A Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Student A -- Blogmeister

Mysterious Mathematical Monkeys-

This blog is for Miss Jovanovich's algebra and geometry classes to share ideas, ask questions, and reflect on what skills and topics we are studying. If we are lucky, we might even get a chance to connect with other students studying the same stuff.

by Student A teacher: Tina Jovanovich

Up coming freshmen
Hello my fellow bloggers!

This is a special occasion! I am coming back for one more blog to give all the incoming freshmen tips on high school. So if you are going into high school this is the blog for you!

1. Don't be afraid to ask for help. The teachers are nice, they want to help, and they will if you ask.

2. Don't procrastinate. Things can be harder than they seem and if you save it until last minute, you will stay up until 2:30am. When you fall behind, you REALLY fall behind.

3. Study DAYS before finals and midterms. If you save it until the day before, you won't get any sleep.

4. I advise getting two backpacks, one for blue days and one for white days (If your school does this). This makes it easier. You can keep all your binders and books in one backpack, no switching things in and out everyday.

5. Don't stop in the middle of intersections or the long hallways when there are tons of people in the hallway. People don't like it when you block the hallways.

6. Get to lunch early. If you buy hot lunch all the good stuff will be gone if you wait too long.

7. Walk fast.They will run you over.

8. Join sports or clubs, it's a good way to meet new friends (especially upperclassmen, which is always good(: ).

9. Find the fastest route to your classes. It helps when you're running a little late.

10. Take classes you want to take. If you take classes to be with your friends, the chances are you're not going to be in the same class anyway.

Okay, now I'm serious, this is my last blog. I hope you enjoyed my little tips! Have fun new high schoolers!

Your favorite blogger, Livy.

Article posted June 12, 2012 at 11:59 AM • comment • Reads 62 • see all articles