Copyright (c) 2014 by Student A Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Student A -- Blogmeister

Mysterious Mathematical Monkeys-

This blog is for Miss Jovanovich's algebra and geometry classes to share ideas, ask questions, and reflect on what skills and topics we are studying. If we are lucky, we might even get a chance to connect with other students studying the same stuff.

by Student A teacher: Tina Jovanovich

The End of Thanksgiving Break
After a crazy, tiring, and short vacation, I think I need another one. This time I am not going to do anything except sleep. With all the planning and cooking for the two Thanksgiving Dinners and two more parties I did not get the sleep that I wanted. I think we all feel the same way, soi nominate myself to make a new vacation that starts....NOW. Ahhhh that feels better. To bad its not true...
Anyway I did have a good two thanksgivings though, and I hope everyone reading this did too! Sadly we have to say goodbye to the holiday and say hello to waking up early. Now that the vacation is over, we have to get back into the grove of school and sports. And as always, Monday is not going to be a good day, except for one person...me! Why? IT'S MY BIRTHDAY! And I hope that makes your Monday a little bit better!
Stay classy my fellow readers, and enjoy Monday, November 28th.

Article posted November 27, 2011 at 06:35 PM • comment • Reads 36 • see all articles