Copyright (c) 2014 by Student A Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Student A -- Blogmeister

Mysterious Mathematical Monkeys-

This blog is for Miss Jovanovich's algebra and geometry classes to share ideas, ask questions, and reflect on what skills and topics we are studying. If we are lucky, we might even get a chance to connect with other students studying the same stuff.

by Student A teacher: Tina Jovanovich

1st Weekly Blog
Hi everybody! This is my first weekly blog, 11-13-11. I'd just like to say that this week, even with the time change, has been very tiring and busy. Winter sports have started, the quarter just ended, and everybody is scrambling to finish last-minute things.
Finding a place for homework has been a challenge, but I have managed. This new quarter is a good place to start better habits. If you weren't happy with the grade you got in the first quarter, you now know the classes and teachers well enough to know what they expect from you. So you can better yourself to get that grade you really want.
Hopefully this new week will be better and less tiring. Now I actually know what's going on and I have gotten a little acclimated to sports and the new quarter.

Article posted November 9, 2011 at 08:12 AM • comment • Reads 33 • see all articles